[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I found out my son posts on r9k and was making wagekek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1447102479006.jpg (34 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
1447102479006.jpg
34 KB, 511x640
>tfw I found out my son posts on r9k and was making wagekek threads while bragging about his neetbux
>tfw I threw him out to the curb on his ass
>tfw he has no job, no trade or higher education or money or a house or neetbux anymore
>tfw when IM the one eating the fucking chicken tendies now
>>
I'd say good jjob for actually being a parent and teaching your child something but I doubt this is true.
>>
this lie thread is kinda pathetic

you'll probably regret making it
>>
>>24511041
>my son

stop reading there
unless if he isn't biological and you're a virgin kek who married a single mother them you need to get out
>>
If your son is reading this...
Tell everyone your dad touched you as a kid. Ruin his life.
>>
I do find it funny that NEETs have zero actual life experience and don't realize they can't ride the guvbux until they die.

They'll have to work eventually and they'll be incapable of finding a place.

I may be a wagekek but so are astronauts
>>
File: usagi.jpg (59 KB, 700x547) Image search: [Google]
usagi.jpg
59 KB, 700x547
>tfw was a NEET living with parents
>No bux, constantly asked when I'm getting a job
>tfw moved to oil town to find a job
>tfw the economy crashes and I end up in a homeless shelter
>Mass exodus of people, vacancies become the highest in the country.
>They start putting homeless people in 1br appartments

>mfw I now have bux and a free apartment

Feels good man.
>>
File: 1445114227350.jpg (10 KB, 207x183) Image search: [Google]
1445114227350.jpg
10 KB, 207x183
> seriously replying to this thread
>>
>>24511109
>literal reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>24511071

That's actually bad parenting. It's 100% op's fault how the son turned out. He is obligated to take care of it now. Instead he's an entitled little shit and kicks him out.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.