[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is into fashion? Any tips? I'm scared of /fa/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1448385840555.jpg (526 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1448385840555.jpg
526 KB, 2048x1536
Who here is into fashion? Any tips? I'm scared of /fa/.
>>
Put your pants on one leg at a time.
>>
File: a_big_guy.png (1 MB, 924x612) Image search: [Google]
a_big_guy.png
1 MB, 924x612
Here, this should help.
>>
>>24510846
J.Crew and Uniqlo my friend
>>
>>24510846
Honest tips?
You should be thinking about 2 things only.
Color.
Sillouette.

Make sure the colors match. Shoes, socks, belt, pants etc. Everything should be matching. "What matches" is a matter of understanding the color wheel.

Make sure your Sillouette is in align with what you're trying to do with your style. The basic for dudes is an upside down triangle. Broad shoulders, small waist. For girls it's big bust, long legs, big ass i.e. Hourglass.

Biggest mistake dudes make when trying to get fashionable is to throw on a suit or a bunch of layers. It doesn't make you look suave, it makes you look like you're trying too hard. Just start with jeans/t-shirt and get the proper color and Sillouette down first, then you can start adding things.
>>
>>24511010
Did he put his torso on backwards? lol
>>
>>24510846

Man, Maria's ass never looks that good in motion
>>
>>24510846
tip 1: only autistic man children who think urban ninja is the coolest shit ever take advice from /fa/ because thats what they like

tip 2: dont try too hard to be patrician when you're not.
>>
Don't wear cargo shorts or pants.
The normies made it a painful lesson for me. ) - :
>>
>>24511107
What the fuck kind of person makes smileys that way
>>
File: bottnick.jpg (18 KB, 453x305) Image search: [Google]
bottnick.jpg
18 KB, 453x305
>>24511010
Gotta go fats.
>>
>>24511010
a guy with a pillow under his shirt and his drop crotch sweats pulled up
>>
>>24511010
kek
can people actually get that big of a crotch while maintaining skinny legs?
I mean this is obviously stuffed but it's weird to imagine someone like that in real life
>>
visit their Wiki, literally just follow that
>>
Jeans and boots bro.

'Fashion' is so easy nowadays.

A black normie chad who was in to fashion said I dressed well y'know.

Don't go full /fa/ they dress like weird ninjas.
>>
Classic style beats everything.

Fashion sucks, old is gold.
>>
>neutral colors
>black looks the best
>minimalism is your friend
>uniqlo and american apparel are your best starts
>no sneakers, not even geobaskets
>find some elegant shit likr kenneth cole or cole haan. use nordstrom rack for discounts
Then you can expand to artisanal labels if you really to be the pinnacle of fashion
>>
Just wear what you like and don't give a shit about people and you'll be fine.

But if you want a short list of shit NOT to do:

-don't wear any nerd culture shit, unless it's really underground maybe
-don't wear baggy jeans unless you want to wear really baggy jeans and go for it
-don't wear anything consigned by /fa/, superfuture, whatever the Reddit fashion board is, or any other internet thing. That's all a bunch of autists who think they are cool coz they buy other autist approved clothing.
-don't wear sensible shoes. idk you but I'll go out on a limb and guess you should just go buy some very plain vans, no crazy patterns until you figure your shit out
-don't wear all black unless you're really serious about wearing all black
>>
>>24513257
Consigned. Smh. Co-signed
>>
Former poorfag with an office job full of people in collared shirts but not suits. I sho at target and gap because it lets me blend in with the mommies real easy. I found one pair of paints and one basic shirt I like and bought each one in half a dozen colors. I literally think nothing of getting ready in the morning but I'm very obviously wearing clean clothes with colors I like. Blues blacks purples reds grays greens and Brown's of any shade
>>
>>24513421
I meant normies not mommies
>>
I wish I could go shopping at cool stores instead of ordering stuff online and hoping it fits
>>
>>24510846
Dress business casual.

It's actually extremely comfy to wear and it fools normies.
>>
>tfw get more compliments when I dont try

Its sad because I ocasionally browse /fa/ for inspo, and Ill get crazy compliments for wearing a simple button down or a plain white tee
>>
>paint a turd gold
>wow turd you look good
>still a turd
don't trust anyone who's ever had the thought "fashion" occur to them
>>
>>24511131
Real robots
>>
I keep up with most current designers and try designing/making my own clothes sometimes. I'm too poor for most designer stuff so I usually dress really basic irl, but I've splurged on a couple of pairs of demeulemeester sneakers since they're so nice
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.