[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here in /longdistancerelationship/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 700x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 700x863
Anyone here in /longdistancerelationship/
>>
>>24510745
Long distance relationships are a joke. If you're a guy you'll only end up an emotional tampon that spends money on someone you will likely never meet.
>>
If you're a girl, you'll end up getting cheated on. Let's be real. They're actually shit.
>>
>>24510843
>you'll end up cheating on him.

fixed
>>
>>24510745
I feel like I've had the absolute greatest long distance relationship anyone could ever have. But I always have some sort of doubt since it was never physical.
>she blocked me on all media used to reach her
I miss her so much. This hurts.
Hopefully yours will end happily, anon.
>>
been in one for 6 years now

fml
>>
>>24511953
Will the two of you ever meet in person?

Where are the two of you located?
>>
worst mistake of my life. ruined me mentally and physically turned my former chad self into a despicable robot
>>
File: tumblr-inline-ne14tl4iq61rhyh23.gif (964 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-inline-ne14tl4iq61rhyh23.gif
964 KB, 500x224
Yes, her name is Lafanduh
>>
>>24511953
we have met in person a few times, it was 3 years of online dating before actually meeting up though

i'm in canada and he is in usa
>>
>>24512190
>>24512319
woops i replied to the wrong post
>>
File: 1407821961585.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407821961585.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>>24510745
>voulenteering to be an emotional tampon
top kek, how beta can you be
>>
>>24512319
H-have the two of you talked about marriage? :3
>>
>>24511786
I blocked my cunt of an ex after she got the chance to date some fat cunt IRL and took it. Eventually unblocked her, started ignoring her because it hurt too much, got unfriended and that was it for a few months. One day she messaged me saying I was right, nobody would care for her like I could, we because good friends, she got sexual but was a fucking tease and wouldn't shut the fuck up about the obese cunt she left me for, so I flipped my shit and told her I hope he dies the most painful death ever and that I wish she never existed. The fat bitch blocked me and here I am.
>>
>>24512226
I know that feel. I was a successful normie before some fat bitch destroyed me in the inside.
>>
>>24510745

You're girl is on my sofa laughing at you right now anon.

No joke like.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.