[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some comfy, fappable flicks I can watch on my day off, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: glad pepe.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
glad pepe.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
What are some comfy, fappable flicks I can watch on my day off, /r9k/?
>>
Love by Gasper Noe
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 193x262
Vicky, Christina, Barcelona by Woody Allen
>>
blue is the warmest color
>>
>>24510562
>fappable
*fappable-to
>>
>>24510630
That's all the movie is good for unless you want to watch some cow munch on spaghetti for two hours.
>>
>>24510656
>he doesn't like bunnyfu

absolutely pleb
>>
>>24510656
French cinema certainly isn't for everyone, but the cinematography and acting alone are incredible in that film. As far as the narrative goes - the fresh perspective on the classic coming of age story is novel but well executed in my opinion, and really the directing is classic French cinema but in an updated format I suppose. Maybe watch some Godard, definitely watch La Jetee, Jean Renoir, and Robert Bresson for a good introduction to French cinema, and then you might better understand why Blue is the Warmest Color is a brilliant film as well.
>>
>>24510817
What color is your fedora
>>
>>24510954
I don't wear one. This may be news to you, but most people actually appreciate people who can engage in a variety of topics with an interesting and informed perspective. The fact that my knowledge of cinema is a target for your derision speaks volumes to your immaturity and insecurity.
>>
>>24511024
I think BITWC as a film is pretty weak. It hangs too much on the fact that they are a lesbian couple but doesn't really go anywhere in terms of the romance part, and all the characters other than Adele seemed rather bland to me

Adele's arc throughout the film was great though
>>
File: alreadyhadem.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
alreadyhadem.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>go to the movies with sister
>see Crimson Peaks
>pretty bad desu
>one scene where psycho bitch spoonfeeds weakened qt main character poisoned food and talks in this low whisper

I really wanted to jerk off at that for some reason
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.