[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ReadyToLeave/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16
File: 1430755271400.jpg (15 KB, 231x255) Image search: [Google]
1430755271400.jpg
15 KB, 231x255
Who /ReadyToLeave/ here?
>>
>>24510105
80% of my thoughts everyday are concentrated on this
>>
Who /not free to leave yet, but if they learned that they only have a couple of seconds to live and no way to do any of the things they should, they would savour the awareness/ here?
>>
>>24510120

>tfw it gives you migraines

I have no reason to be here. there is none at all.

can't believe how bad my life turned out to be. I really wanted to make something of myself but fuckin redpill fucked me up senpai.
>>
Nearly, every time I get under the covers of my bed I feel like this cycle could continue as long as my dreams are of some quality.

When this cycle ends Ill be ready though.
>>
>>24510203
>>24510190
>>24510120
ok ive got a car. if I crash at 100 kph into a brick wall or another on coming vehicle will I die instantly? im ready to do this and theres not much tips I can find

also there's hanging. ive got a rope. I heard that short drop makes you quickly lose conciseness and pass out. yea its longer but I can an hero as quickly as tomorrow. any input?

not an attention whore. its that failing a suicide is ten times worse than the pain im in already.
>>
>>24510263
>lose conciseness

I am rather sure that all kinds of hanging increase the conciseness of your blood vessels, not lose it.
>>
>>24510263
Don't drive into oncoming traffic mate, you'll definitely kill whoever you hit.

If you have a car just go for conventional CO poisoning. It'll be painless. Get drunk beforehand, it'll make the journey easier.

See you on the other side anon.
>>
>>24510326
>See you on the other side anon.

I honestly think that it is bad form to say this. Anon is suicidal. They don't need such sentimentality. There is no other side. It is the time to refer to things as they really are.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446572563015.jpg (30 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446572563015.jpg
30 KB, 670x503
wait, we talking about life or r9k here? I'd have a go at cold turkeying from r9k for a bit before suicide tbqph famalamadingdong
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 190x266
>>24510263
Here's what you do. Take a fuckload of pills, duct tape a hose around your exhaust, put the other end in your driver's side window, duct tape the fuck out of it, wrap it around your neck, lean forward, drive really fast, hit a tree, and fucking shoot yourself idiot.
>>
>>24510105
W-where are you going anon?
>>
>>24511217
The other side, like the rest of us
>>
>>24510105
I am but not ready to do it myself.
>>
You already know OP.
>>
>>24514007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbgwqMFdDbU
>>
File: 1416404085131.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1416404085131.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>Freezing to death is GOAT suicide method
>Normies don't know about it

Keep it secret. We don't want normies to die easy
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 494x750
If you're really serious about suicide, I will give you my advice. Drive off a fucking cliff or something, don't end your existence with a period, end it with an exclamation point.

Second option: jump off cliff with a parachute. It you truly want to die, don't pull the cord. If you want to live, in the moment, you'll make the decision.
>>
>ready to leave
>still here
You liar
>>
File: hUbESvH.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hUbESvH.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
Here

I just learned that I might be losing all of my GBP. Not because I fucked up, no. But because ive grown tired of being a slave to my parents.

And then i think: what else, then? If not here, living this life, what else is waiting for me?

And I see nothing because I just dont know. Ive never even imagined it. Ive never needed it. And i have no options waiting for me.

I could work it out. But i could also just jump off a tall building. Both seem to be the same thing.
>>
>>24510105
Why is the suffering so great that you think about ending it all the time, but you can't bring yourself to do it?
>>
#1. The ability to kill
#2. The ability to enact that act violence yourself
#3. Being comfortable with the finality of death.
>>
>>24510263
>another on coming vehicle
Reminder that ending yourself with edge is for faggots. That includes killing others, scarring children with blood splatter or dying home and turning the place into real estate black hole. Don't be a faggot and die without disturbing public peace, have a note on you asking for cremation. Blaming your death on jews is allowed for a little bit of /mischief/
>>
pretty sure there is no other side. just please, if reincarnation is real, let me come back as a cute little girl this time
>>
December 2nd is my birthday, I plan on jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge.
>>
>>24514614
Will you be a wizard? Wait until you get your wizard powers so that you become a Lich.
>>
Oil runs out in 10 years, after which the world will probably end anyway. Why bother now and ditch the chance to see normies suffer?
>>
>>24514646

I'm going to be 25, I don't want to be alive for 5 more years.
>>
>>24510203
No one does, why the fuck do you get to quit mid game? We finish what we started and we die in honor or we get kicked by someone else's shitty connection.
>>
I have a chest infection that's spread up to my sinus and now to my right ear and it's still going.

I don't have the balls to kill myself, so I'm just waiting on this going far enough to kill me.

I cough up blood and yellow shit daily, when I blow my nose there's only thick, sticky blood and I've gone more or less deaf in my right ear.

I wonder how much longer it will be.
>>
File: tumblr_m05clqtQ941qd7n4c.jpg (34 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m05clqtQ941qd7n4c.jpg
34 KB, 500x341
Just killing time. I'm trying to get past the idea that I need to stay a little longer.

I feel like if I left too soon people would think I did it because of them. I don't want people to get the wrong idea, but then why the fuck do I care?
>>
>>24514668
w-w-what?
>>
>>24514668
babbys first chest cold. youll be fine in a few days dude
>>
>>24514666
25. You have 50 years, to turn shit around. Worst case scenario you go and break it even farther. You can do a lot of shit in 50 years.
>>
>>24514710
It's been 6 weeks now.

>>24514695
*cough cough*
>>
File: namdog.webm (463 KB, 256x196) Image search: [Google]
namdog.webm
463 KB, 256x196
Humanity is headed towards self-caused catastrophe in the coming years, so it might be eventually "more pleasant" to end it all before truly traumatizing shit starts to happen in my neighborhood.

Bad times are coming, you can read about it...signs are pretty clear at this point that some form of BIG change is coming. What it is, only time will tell. But it is coming.

And I don't think I have the stomach to watch other people turn in to even more mindless drones who read the news passively. Because humanity seems to be a diminishing resource when you read the comment sections of news articles.

Too much hate, and the world seems so much more smaller.

I am just tired of it all. Current news and depression don't mix well at all. I need to be informed so I can form some shitty opinion about matters, but....ugh.

Why can't we all just get along?
>>
File: 1431891812866.gif (275 KB, 661x600) Image search: [Google]
1431891812866.gif
275 KB, 661x600
I'm ready to leave my mortal body behind
>>
>>24514723

I lack motivation to do anything, I don't want to try, I just want to take the easy road because I didn't ask to be brought into this world.
>>
File: 0j3FWro.jpg (289 KB, 750x808) Image search: [Google]
0j3FWro.jpg
289 KB, 750x808
>>24514910
Mannnn you were coddled real well, huh?
>>
>>24514910
All this disparity and hate has been orchestrated by very wealthy and very smart people.
>>
File: jump.jpg (1 MB, 2256x1504) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
1 MB, 2256x1504
>>24514614
Can I go with you? I'm serious.
>>
i did leave, but I've started to post and browse again because i want to kill myself
>>
File: TheFateOfThePlanetIsYourFate.jpg (254 KB, 865x1200) Image search: [Google]
TheFateOfThePlanetIsYourFate.jpg
254 KB, 865x1200
>>24514993
Wouldn't say that, I've seen some shit in my life that makes my stomach turn. And my dad was one of those "tough hunter" types and taught me some basic survival skills. He's also partly to blame for my depression, but there is no need to delve in to that.

But I can't help if I my brain is more sensitive than a normies brain. I don't mean that I am more smart, I REALLY am more sensitive. It's not something I choose, it is what I am.

It's a curse and a gift. Or something, who cares anyway.
>>
>>24510105
I've never told anyone this in real life but I need to let this out. I'm going to kill myself by the end of the year. I told myself that 2015 was the year I was going to get my shit together and it wasn't. I've tried time and time again but nothing seems to change. My parents aren't proud of me and my dad told me earlier year that I wasn't the son he wanted. Everyone around me is passing me by they're better looking, happier, and more outgoing than I ever will be. I've tried being more social and outgoing but I just come off as weird. Every single one of my old friends has forgotten about me and any attempt I made at reconnecting I was constantly shut down. My whole life I've tried fitting in and it's taken me 18 years to realize that I will never be like them. The loneliness has been consuming me for a really long time and I don't know how much more I can take. Being alone, with my thoughts, and the little voice in my head that tells me to get the gun from my parents closet, load the fucking thing, put the gun to my head and pull the trigger. I will never have a group of people to call my friends, I will never have a job that I love, I will never see the look of happiness on my parent's face knowing that they are proud of me and my accomplishments, I will never be normal. I hate myself for everything I am and everything I am not. I can no longer escape this feeling and I truly believe this is my last year on Earth. Goodbye everyone.
>>
You act as if your suicide matters, that anyone will care. No one cares about anyone else, so why not just hang around, marvel at the melancholy weirdness of life, the absurdity, the madness. Scare yourself daily.
>>
Who is the 'I'? It's your inner voice, your ego. But your ego is not you. You are deeper than that. You, the self, doesn't have language, it's more ancient than that. You are one with everything, all humans, all humans are animals, all animals are part of the tree of life, the tree of life is part of the cosmos, the cosmos is part of the multiverse.

Everything passes.
>>
>tfw biggest disappointment in history of family
>tfw glue in a broken marriage
>tfw sis is infinitely better
>tfw left all friends behind
>tfw all grades are F

I'm getting a gun soon so it's ok.
>>
>>24515554
When you have a nightmare anon, you wake up. There is no reason to keep the nightmare going. It will only cause pain. Goodbye, anon.
>>
>>24515554
>18 years old
>thinks his life is over
I spent the first 26 years of my life in misery, depression and anxiety with shitty social skills. Its not easy to get out of that shit, but it is possible

>I told myself that 2015 was the year I was going to get my shit together and it wasn't.
Don't set deadlines like this. Especially deadlines for goals as vague as "get my shit together" as that is arguably an unattainable ideal goal. Instead just aim for small incremental, gradual improvement. Instead of looking at your life as one big mess, break it down into smaller problems and deal with them one at a time. If a problem seems too big, break it down again. But remember that everybody has problems and flaws, and you don't have to be a perfect being in order to be entitled to a decent life.

>My parents aren't proud of me and my dad told me earlier year that I wasn't the son he wanted.
Its not your fault that you have shitty parents, you shouldn't feel obliged to appease them, especially when your dad said something as shitty as that.

>I've tried being more social and outgoing but I just come off as weird.
Yes, that's normal. Learning social skills takes active effort. I had to actively train myself to maintain eye contact with people and to see the value of smalltalk. Read books about social skills, many can be found for free online. How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie will teach you how to hold a conversation. The definitive book of body language by Alan and Barbera Pease will make you more socially perceptive, because something like 70% of communcation is non-verbal. There's a ton of other stuff you can read or look at if you want to improve your life, don't do it alone, use the experience of others to learn instead of making all the mistakes yourself.

There's plenty of time to fix your shit.
>>
>>24515554
I've tried before to get my act together. I went back to highschool to redo a failed PE class (I couldn't graduate because of it for some reason, if I wanted to die of a heart attack at 20 then that's what I want, give me my paper damn it). My online GF, the only one who ever loved me, and who I pushed away with my own insecurity broke up with me in 2013 I think. I decided to get /fit/, get nice clothes, go back to school and ask out that one cute girl.

tl;dr I failed. I felt like I was in my prime, I was actually starting to lose weight, I had some nice clothes and I was going to graduate. She said no, and I lost my motivation seemingly. I don't know, my attendance was horrible starting in high school and now it was worse.

Apparently I did graduate but I didn't show up because I thought I failed. I probably wouldn't have shown up anyways. I don't know what I want to do in life, all I really want is her. It seems impossible to get a minimum wage job here, and even then most people use it to pay for college or something then they get a real job and move up. I would be stuck here, at Tim Horton's. I don't know what to do, so I'll do nothing.

I don't know if I want to kill myself, I don't think so. I honestly feel like I'm very slowly starting to 'get it' when people talk about ending it all. Maybe in a decade I'll feel the same way, but for now I'll continue to simply exist. Maybe make some more failed attempts to turn things around, and come crawling back here (not necessarily /r9k/) and repeat.

If you feel like it's time to end it, then that is what you want. I don't feel compatible with this world, especially in today's ultra SJW climate. The traditional life goals seem impossible. If you go through, maybe I'll follow suit in a few years. I'm going on 21, I don't know why I'm still here. In just a few years the people I knew will be getting married and their lives will be great. I'll still be here. It's like I've never grown up or something /blogpost
>>
>>24515192
You sound like a faggot, seriously. People who talk like that about themselves are generally assholes who will literally have a breakdown if you threaten their ideas of themselves.
>>
Why don't you guys all plan some kind of international mass suicide, would be pretty badass
>>
>>24517156
>high opinion of self
>blames others for problems

anon get yourself in check
>>
>>24517195
as in we all meet up or we just all do it at the same time? would be a good idea.
>>
>>24517232
Either way would be alright, could get some good messages across too
>>
>>24517253
That could be a sign, maybe it would even get media coverage
>>
>>24514614
you dont die faggot when you jump of a bridge
you get paralyzed or drown in agony at most
>>
>>24510364
>there is no other side

Actually there is kid, there is you just dont know it.
>>
File: 1412481378143.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1412481378143.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
Attention European suicidal robots.
Have you ever thought about this?

>BlaBlaCar is the world's largest long-distance ridesharing community. BlaBlaCar connects drivers and passengers willing to travel together between cities and share the cost of the journey. BlaBlaCar has more than 20 million members across 19 countries.[4][5]

>be desperate hopeless robot that wants to kill himself and doesn't give a fuck anymore
>contact fellow suicidal robots
>pick them up
>crash the car
That way it will look like the driver was a psycho, and the robot passengers will look like victims, providing them of a guilt-free suicide.
>>
>>24510263
Use the co2 method other anons were saying. Its painless and clean, and the emts wont have to get messy. Or get a shotgun and go to a secluded location, preferably public property but NOT a park. Shotgun blast to the head is messy, but instantaneous.
>>
>>24514568
Because of the neurological failsafe known as "self-preservation". It takes a very damaged mind and very extreme events in someones life to bypass that.
>>
File: 1448085288483.jpg (129 KB, 869x943) Image search: [Google]
1448085288483.jpg
129 KB, 869x943
>>24518890
Hmm, that's pretty smart. Who's steam did you steal that avatar from?
>>
>>24519718
Just one of the best attention grabbers to be frank compadre.
>>
>>24515159

I doubt you're still here more than seven hours later but sure.
>>
>>24520022
Nah not THE best. Check'd em/.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.