[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raise your hand if you wish all fembots would drop dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: raising-hand-in-class.jpg (80 KB, 994x800) Image search: [Google]
raising-hand-in-class.jpg
80 KB, 994x800
Raise your hand if you wish all fembots would drop dead
>>
>>24509034
hey this is rude sage
sage
>>
File: capture.jpg (8 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
8 KB, 297x170
No such thing
But if you mean all they attention whores who think they are robots then sure
>>
>>24509057
you're right this was rude, I apologize desu

I still wish all fembots would drop dead or leave this site though
>>
>>24509034
nah, it's the keks, but whores can drop dead too
>>
Girl here. Your rude anon. Mabye this is why you can't get a gf.
We smell great and feel softer then kittens
And cook just mommy.
>>
>Raise your hand if you wish 0 women would drop dead

*keeps hand down*
>>
*raises hand*

>>24509753
pls be my gf
>>
>>24509753
*reads this post*
*raises hand*
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 750x1334
Fembots die soon senpai
>>
File: 3945592678_9a50ff5c00.jpg (56 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
3945592678_9a50ff5c00.jpg
56 KB, 400x297
>fembot

If you mean femanon then yea
>>
>>24509753
Shush succubus, all you want is to suck all their man essence and turn them into a lifeless 9-5 wagekek zombie controlled by your slobbery yeast hole
>>
>>24509886
jesus even dr evil had sex
>>
File: 1448098538717.png (152 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
1448098538717.png
152 KB, 398x397
Imagine all the dead q-qts!

They'll never say no again...
>>
>>24509034
Yeah, because they don't exist, they are just here because its become "a thing", just like how all the female anti-feminists came out of the wood works when MRA and MGTOW started to become "a thing".
>>
>tfw you will never fuck a bunch of dead whores
>>
>>24509034
I wish all women would drop dead
>>
>>24511022
>I wish all women would drop dead
You must be gay, I seriously hate women and If I could actually make a wish why would I make them crave my dick or something, a bunch of dead bitches doesn't benefit me at all, I wish all would drop on my dick you mean.
>>
>>24510811
As if a lot of male MRAs didn't become anti-feminists upon finding out it was a thing...
>>
>>24511138
>As if a lot of male MRAs didn't become anti-feminists upon finding out it was a thing

These men already were "anti-feminists", they just discovered there was a group afterwards with like minded individuals. Discovering something and joining because you can personally relate is in no way the same as discovering something and joining because its "trendy", the fact that common sense like this needs to be explained forces me to believe you are either a woman or some feminized white knight male.

In fact lets use r9k for example, I'm the typical incel virgin that people would expect to come to this board, I did not really hear about 4chan since the oregan shooting, I literally came here just to be able to associate somewhat with like minded people, your argument is quite idiotic if you are claiming its the same as the people who came here BECAUSE OF THE OREGAN SHOOTING and they wanted to be part of something "edgy". These two groups - people who can genuinely relate and people who are just bandwaggonists are obviously not the same, whether there was a shooting or not if I had heard about r9k sooner I'd be here, but these fembots and normies that recently came are only here because of the hype that brought them here, they're just here for attention and to feel "edgy" and "trendy", part of the "dark" "social reject" crowd.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.