[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much worse can life get? >be me chillin like a villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444499372592.jpg (68 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1444499372592.jpg
68 KB, 500x495
how much worse can life get?

>be me chillin like a villain
>back in home town that I was practically shunned from before because meth binges made me psychotic so move back in with parents
>decide I need to try and be a normie again about 8 months in
>shootin up meth and shit and drinkin tons of beer almost immediately with this dude I met, I fucking hate regular normie life even more than being psychotic
>smoke weed and I fucking hate weed and it turns me retarded/psychotic again
>get sent to the psych hospital day after my birthday after being psychotic for two days
>almost have a knife battle with the cops
>end up sending me to the psych hospital because I attempted suicide like 2 months ago
>psych hospital sucks, cold as shit, never had a hot shower, get a flu shot on the way out, catch the flu
>past week I've been sick as shit, shave my beard since I'm not going anywhere for a while only to reveal a double chin
>too late its fucking thanksgiving
>sister and boyfriend are coming in tonight and aren't leaving til fucking saturday or some shit

please for the love of christ I will pay someone 20 grand to kill me
>>
where u live OP?
>>
Dumb nigger thinks the flu vaccine actually gave him the flu.
>>
>>24509883
texas

>>24510017
sometimes you get a mild flu from the flu vaccine
>>
>>24510509
if in dallas i cud use 20k familia
>>
>>24510602
not in dallas could you drive to san angelo for 20k?
>>
>>24508949
thats what u get for doing drugs u fucking degenerate
>>
>>24510689
too far tbqh but ill be in dallas monday i think if u wana drive there
>>
I'm ordering meth for the first time tomorrow, what should I expect? I'm not scared of IV either, is it much better?

I'm not a big stims guy but meth must be pretty amazing to get all these people hooked
>>
>>24510791
>I'm ordering meth for the first time tomorrow, what should I expect?

>>24508949
>>
>>24508949
Jesus christ

You're mad your family members are visiting? How much of an aut can you be? They must be ugly as fuck

All your "problems" are so easy to fix. It's all just the simple "STOP" problems

stop smoking
stop being an autist that drinks and spreads his degeneracy
stop being so reclusive
stop being an insane faggot going to psych wards and doing stupid shit

it's not hard to just not do autistic shit
>>
>>24510810
I'm not addictive for stimulants but good point still
>>
>>24510915
I guess you're right, but this kind of shit happens to me all the time. I think the point where I get high and get psychotic type shit are just too close. I have to drink like 12 beers to even get a buzz, probably not even though, eat like 40 mgs of xanax, or a gram of meth, everything except for pot my tolerance levels are way too high and it's not like I haven't taken a break from the shit, it's just when I do I feel even worse off
>>
File: 1438038536226.jpg (57 KB, 538x716) Image search: [Google]
1438038536226.jpg
57 KB, 538x716
>>24510945
>I'm not addictive to stimulants
>mfw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.