[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey wagekek's, just started the night shift. Anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 350x350
Hey wagekek's, just started the night shift. Anyone else at work still? Wagekek feel thread.
>>
>>24508785
fuck off, nobody cares about wagies
>>
>>24508785
I start work at 10 and get off at 7 in the morning. It's not terrible but I haven't seen the sun in a while
>>
>work as a roofer
>do solely commercial work ok on larger buildings like grocery stores or apartment buildings
>work during the winter, don't get to /comfy/ and collect EI
>its basically the same as the summer except its freezing and constantly windy

Every day is a struggle, the only redeeming factor is how much I get paid, especially when I go out of town ($3/hour out of town bonus, sometimes a hazard pay bonus, and $60/day stipend for food which I end up spending a fraction of). Basically just biding my time until I go back to school to finish my degree and can get out of this hell
>>
>>24510533
can you read?
>>
>>24508785
Public School Teacher checking in.

I get paid a government salary to do the combined work of a drill sergeant, psychologist, professor, and prison warden.
>>
Why would a Gameboy have a joystick, and why would it plug into the start button?
>>
>>24513027
That's not a GB, it's a fictional artificially intelligent gaming device invented in an alternate history earth.
>>
>>24513069
Why would a fictional artificially intelligent gaming device invented in an alternate history earth have a joystick, and why would it plug into the start button?
>>
>>24513091
Because the buttons on the panel are for system control, and the joystick is for game control. The "start button" is actually the port for one of the joysticks, since two can be used for two player.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.