[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rage/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: angrypepe.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
do you ever get really angry about other guys having sex easily while it's like some fucking mystery to us we have to devote our lives to? Sometimes I start to quake with rage when I think about it.

I get out of the house, I'm social, I have money, I have my own place, I'm fit, I'm average looking, I dress decently, I talk to girls occasionally. Still a KHHV. And when I look for advice it's literally "lol bro it's not hard"
>>
>>24508735
the less you need it, the more you have it, easy maths dude
>>
>>24508735
I don't really get angry but I think that's because my dissatisfaction comes from general loneliness as opposed to a lack of sex. I want to really connect with a girl; the physical aspect is sort of an afterthought to me. However, for guys who really want to get their dick wet, I could definitely see different levels of testosterone and other physical aspects affecting their mood and inspiring anger.
>>
>>24508825
>I want to really connect with a girl
Dude please heed this. As somebody who was like you... NEVER love anybody or open up to them. If you let people in... Then when they leave you it hurts like nothing you can imagine
>>
>>24508825
So I only get mad because I'm secretly a potential high test alpha?
>>
>>24509004
this anon is right
thinking you connected with someone and then having that connection shattered into a thousand pieces when they go out with some other chad or when you find out that it isn't mutual is one of the most degrading, dehumanizing, agonizing pains you can imagine. It gets so fucking bad it's almost physical. Then it gets worse. you start to feel disconnected from the real world as you come to the stark realization that no one will ever connect with you. you are bound to be alone forever cumming into an old sock 3 times a day, almost stoned on painkillers. feelsbadman
>>
File: New Anger+.jpg (79 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
New Anger+.jpg
79 KB, 528x396
>>24508735
>other guys talk about waking up to blowjobs
>other guys talk about women wanting to have sex immediately after he reaches climax

>mfw
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.