[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime Backlog Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: backlogtbhfam.png (31 KB, 716x408) Image search: [Google]
backlogtbhfam.png
31 KB, 716x408
I enjoy watching anime between periods of self loathing and past regrets reliving.

Right now, this is my backlog but if any robots could help me out by giving opinions on what should stay and what should go, maybe post your backlogs and I'll give some opinions as well.

>inb4 pointing out that most of the names are in english
>>
if that's fate/stay night, delete it and download the visual novel
>>
>Barakamon
>Ergo Proxy
>Katanagatari
>Shirobako
>Sound of the Sky (So Ra No Wo To)
>Spice and Wolf
>The World God Only Knows

The ones on your list I like.

>>24508728
Or just do something else entirely. Wastes way too much time on bullshit.
>>
>>24508669
>no berserk or steins;gate or chaos;head

get the everliving fuck out of here.
>>
Katanagatari, Shirobako, Spice and Wolf, Euphonium, Nichijou and Sound of the Sky are probably the best shows on there.

Idolmaster, School Rumble, Barakamon, Girls und Panzer, Food wars, Working! and Yuru Yuri are also worth a watch.

Fate kinda depends on whether its DEEN's or Ufotable, but even then the best choice would probably be to jsut read the VN. however, if you don't have the time for that you can jut stick with Ufotable.

Beyond the Boundary, Golden Time, Guilty Crown, School Days and Future Diary are bad. Nyaruko and Shimoneta aren't exactly good, but you could find some fun in them.

I can go into a little more detail for the shows.

>>24509085

He said it was his backlog, so its entirely possible he already watched those. Even if he didn't, you can still recommend them.

Except Chaos;Head. Chaos;Head is bad.
>>
File: 1434573859972_2.jpg (77 KB, 686x576) Image search: [Google]
1434573859972_2.jpg
77 KB, 686x576
>yuru yuri
Watch that one if you want to feel happy and warm on the inside. Always the best 20 minutes of my day
>>
>>24509085

It's a backlog m8
>>
>>24508728

It's Fate/Zero and the new version of Stay/Night

>>24509085

Steins;Gate is in my top five ever. This is just my backlog folder.
>>
>>24508669
my love story is the best on that list imo.
manliest shoujo around.
>>
>>24510342

Stay Night I mean

>>24510361

Yeah I'm about halfway through it. It's pretty good, but it's starting to drag a little bit.
>>
>>24510342
>Steins;Gate is in my top five ever.
You're beyond help. Lord have mercy on your sweet pleb soul.
>>
>>24508669
Future diary, pham.
Had the most comfiest moments in my life watching that shit.
>>
>>24510401

I'm truly sorry
>>
>>24510467

I've been told by several people that it's shit but it looks pretty and the main girl from it gets posted everywhere so I'm interested.
>>
>>24510575
It's shit, but shit I'd recommend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.