[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This just happened: My mom wanted 75% of my money (which was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 1446226683004.jpg (29 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
1446226683004.jpg
29 KB, 600x655
This just happened:
My mom wanted 75% of my money (which was 45 dollars).
So she starts going on about how she's let me live here rent free, I haven't paid her back yet for college (all true, admittedly) and she just spent $600 on thanksgiving groceries, and I wasn't in the mood, so I just dropped the two twenties on top of the groceries she was carrying.
She starts yelling at me "You do not throw shit at me! That is so disrespectful! Do you want to be kicked out right now? Go to your room and don't come out!"
So I walk off and I say "I'm going to need six dollars in change." And she yells back "fuck you!"
So now I'm sitting here in my room 4channing.
I'm going to see how long I can stay in my room.
>"You need to take out the trash."
"I'm sorry, you told me not to come out of my room."
Where am I going with all this? I don't know. I'm just mad she took my fucking money.
>>
>Underage
This is an adult website
>>
>"Im going to need six dollars in change

Damn that was pretty funny
>>
>>24508235
why dont you hit her and put her back in her place
christ anon you are such a beta kek
>>
just ignore her long enough and she'll break down and apologize
>>
>>24508532
>haven't paid her back yet for college
>>
>$600 on thanksgiving
how
>>
>>24508780
cooking for 20+ people maybe

>>24508235 is your mom at least a good cook?
>>
>>24508571
What I don't understand, is
>throws two $20 notes at her
>asks for $6 change
>equals $46
>where did this $1 tax come from
>>
Good job Anon.

Disrespect the fuck out of the only thing keeping your worthless failure of a life from ending up homeless. That can't possibly go wrong.
>>
>>24508872
that's not how change even works
>>
>>24508872
He is asking for $6 back from the $40

So he is only giving her $34 instead of $45.
>>
>>24508965
>>24508981
But what I want to know is
>does she want 75% of his money (which equals $45)
>or does she want 75% OF that $45 which equals $33.75
>>
>>24508981
>spend $600 on groceries
>ask for $34 off retard neet kid
>>
>>24509075
I'd assume the former.
>>
>>24508620
You would know you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>24509151
But then why does he ask for 6$ in change?
>>
>>24509075
I'd have to say it was the latter so I'm guessing that's where the $6 in change came from.
>>
>>24509297
His total amount of money was 45 dollars and she wanted 75% of that.
>>
>>24509075
do you have any deductive abilities whatsoever? jesus christ
>>
>>24508235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvXiUlRWKg
>>
grow up and realize you are an extension of your mother and money is nothing
>>
>>24508235
>pays rent
>still has to listen to mama
This is delicious
>>
>>24508235
>paid her back yet for college
What kind of shitty parent expects their kid to do that?
>>
File: 1441969195061.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1068) Image search: [Google]
1441969195061.jpg
210 KB, 1080x1068
OP here with some developments. Well, I forgot to mention earlier, when my mom asked me how much money I had, and I told her, she said "I don't believe you." So there's another reason I threw the money at her.

So, my dad came home. We had a nice, long talk. When I got up from my bed, it creaked. My dad interpreted the creak as my zipping up a bag. So he asked me what I zipped up, I said I didn't zip anything, and so he spends ten minutes searching my room for drugs or some shit. He says that I'm not allowed in my room anymore. He says that if he were home during the incident, he would have hit me.

So while he's searching my room, I'm shaking with a mixture of anger from my room being taken away, and also my privacy being violated, and a little bit of fear. I'm speed walking around the dining room table for like ten minutes drinking water when he tells me to go outside if I want to walk around. So I'm out there for about an hour, and I come back in, and he gives me my room back.

All is well again.
>>
>>24511608
how old are you?

Also have you been diagnosed with any intellectual disabilities?
>>
>>24511660
21, and very funny.
Though my handwriting back in third grade was so bad that during standardized testing, I had to have a scribe.
>>
>>24511744
quit being a man-child and move out of your parents house

its faggots like you that are contributing to the downfall of western civilization
>>
Your parents seem like the kind that would expect endless praise for providing you food and shelter while you were a child. The invasion of privacy, the lack of respect for you as a person, regarding you as a burden rather than their responsibility.

I wish I could tell them that they don't get a medal for having unprotected sex. Raising a child into an adult is a lifelong responsibility and they seem to think that once you hit 18 it's not their problem anymore. I can't imagine you had anything but a problematic upbringing.
>>
>>24512338
I'm adopted, but close enough.
My upbringing want that bad, actually.
>>
>>24513223
if youre adopted they mustve spent 20 grand to get you, right? same responsibility
>>
so she spends $600 on groceries, and has to carry them back herself? then you go and drop $40 on those groceries? and dad comes home after a long days work and is afraid youre spending your allowance on drugs? you dont see any justification in their behavior? youre obviously not close to your parents. tell them to suck your dick if they sass you, getting kicked out would be the best thing to happen to you in your life.
>>
>>24512308
Faggots like him are the effect, not the cause.
>>
Enjoy your shitty Thanksgiving with a load of relatives who hate you OP. How many people are showing up?
>>
I'll tell you what only a handful of faggots ITT have said: get a job, attend courses to get certified in something, and move elsewhere. in that order.
>>
Your college degree sounds like shit.
>>
>>24513526
i think a lot of us are softies for dysfunctional parents. personally i dont have sympathy. if youre clever enough you couldve evened things out with your parents or desperate enough you'd split, and let yourself be go through child services. if you dont figure things out with your parents out by the time youre 18, you deserve it
>>
>>24513553
Lol, what degree? I only took 1 semester.
>>24513363
I never saw the groceries. And then according to my dad, she only spent 20. I'm confused.
>>
>>24513685
congrats, you failed our sally anne test. i hope youre smart enough to know what that means
>>
>spawn someone into this world completely without their consent
>pour resources into their development because you "care" about them (but really you just want the bragging rights and social status that comes with having a successful child)
>things don't work out, you realize that you are NOT special and your offspring aren't guaranteed to succeed just because YOU spawned them
>get massively butthurt and hold a grudge against your offspring for not being successful rich normalshits even though they NEVER ASKED TO BE HERE

People who have children are all fucking disgusting narcissistic scum that deserve to be killed.
>>
File: 1447355460156.jpg (263 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1447355460156.jpg
263 KB, 640x481
I forgot to mention that I rubbed my dick on the money before I gave it to her. They've got a little bit of precum on them.
>>
>>24513777
Do you remember when you were a little boy and the world made sense?
>>
>>24513777
Nice trips. Speaking of children, my 20 year old sister has two of them.
>>
>>24513924
>Do you remember when you were a little boy and the world made sense?
It never made sense, its just we never knew how it actually worked, there was nothing really there for us to "make sense" of since as children were sheltered from the "ugly truths" of life.
>>
>>24513997
It used to make sense to me. I was told that if I kept my head down and did as I was told, I would go places. Life would be marvelous. I did as I was told. I was a kind person. I kept to my studies. I was considerate to others and did what I could to help those in need. It never got me anywhere. Now that I'm a grown man, it's as if the world's lost its luster. It's no longer the majestic place that it once was to me. Every day, it's all getting worse and worse. I want it all to burn.
>>
>>24514213
>It used to make sense to me. I was told that if I kept my head down and did as I was told, I would go places. Life would be marvelous. I did as I was told. I was a kind person. I kept to my studies. I was considerate to others and did what I could to help those in need. It never got me anywhere. Now that I'm a grown man, it's as if the world's lost its luster.

This is me but from my perspective it didn't make sense because when I look back its obvious that I didn't really know how things worked, you were presented with an illusion, a fake construct of the world, that's what I meant by "there was nothing really there for us to make sense of", you were given something that doesn't exist, there was nothing to make sense of in the first place because it was all lies to begin with.
>>
>>24514448
Yes, well, I figured that out the hard way. With all this pressure on me and the ever-growing evil there is in the world, I may some day finally snap. Maybe there's some way out, but I won't count on it.
>>
>>24514559
I've already basically snapped kek, If I'm still a virgin by age 30 I plan on just becoming a rapist, its a waste of time at that point to try and get laid via a "civil" method.
>>
>>24514603
Sometimes I think this is all just a test to see if we won't snap. Maybe we're all just a bunch of animals being observed by a distant sentient race that are far more intelligent than we are. This isn't working. Just put us out of our misery already and let us try again before we all blow ourselves up.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.