[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one likes a complainer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 523x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 523x785
Too me 24 years to realize it.

I use to think that everyone was a meanie for not listening to me whine about my problems then I realized I hate when other people do it to...
It's so pointless because people rarely ever take any advice, if you're not going to listen to advice don't tell me about your problems.
>>
>>24508101
Yup. No one likes to deal with your whiny bullshit.
>>
ayylmao you figured it out
>>
Absolutely true.

The problem is that sometimes your problems aren't your fault and you simply can't solve them yourself. Or at all.

The only option is suicide, AFTER which family members like to pretend they wanted to help. That's not fair, they should admit you were annoying and they wanted you to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 633x758
Get the fuck off my board mom this isnt for you!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 497x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 497x512
>>24508161
It took me having kik conversations with people from r9k to see how annoying I am
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 634x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 634x431
Then you shouldnt complain when I try to solve my problems with force.
>>
>>24508187
It's not that they don't want to help its just a lot of the time you just brush off the advice they give you anyway
>>
>>24508101
No one likes a male that complains, not matter how old you are. A woman who complains quickly sees men flocking to hair thinking she is easy picking.
>>
Fuck out of here kid. I dont ive a fuck this is the internet
>>
>>24508242

True. It's usually that I've already though of the advice and I just can't really do it myself. That's the problem with everyone on /r9k/, we don't need to know the answer, we just need help actually doing stuff.

Everyone here has low self-esteem and other stuff like that. Depending on the severity, it can be a mild hurdle or completely debilitating. People who have never felt that just don't get it.
>>
>>24508101
I think a lot of people here realize that, we just vent out our autism here instead of real life
>>
>>24508243
I am a woman. No one likes it when I complain either, they quickly change the subject!
>>
>>24508211
>that pic

Man thats for comfy threads only, don't use it when you're discussing robot topics.
>>
>>24508233
Adam Lanza was a patsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.