[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151124_203632.jpg (93 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_203632.jpg
93 KB, 960x538
I usually don't do this but I need help, and I have seen dog threads on here before. I think my dog is sick, or at least I think something is wrong with him. Before today he was fine, but he's been doing some things that he's never done before; just in general strange shit. Especially a few minutes ago.

I was feeding him and he kept taking little nibbles then bolting off (not running, but bolting), and then he would sit there and stare at me. I tried moving his bowl closer to him and moved it around a bit. Same thing. He took a nibble and then bolted to the other side of the room and sat there. And before that he was walking back and forth from one room to another. Just in general shit he never does before. I kept thinking that perhaps he caught a parasite. I've heard of shit that makes dogs (and cats) do weird thing. Idk..maybe it's nothing and I'm just a dumbass.

I would really appreciate any help on what may be wrong (if anything).
>>
File: dog16.jpg (138 KB, 960x701) Image search: [Google]
dog16.jpg
138 KB, 960x701
Fuck off. Hope your dumb dog dies.
>>
>>24508016
Post on reddit. Its an extremely informative website. Here you'll only get shitposting

Maybe reddit.com/r/dogs or something.
>>
File: 1446713250358.jpg (57 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
1446713250358.jpg
57 KB, 521x533
Take him to the vet or put some diatamaceous earth (food grade) in his water to naturally kill the worms btw check his shit for worms
>>
>>24508016
fuck your dog roastie slut
>>
>>24508016
Take him to the vet, ya dangus
>>
>>24508165
Do you think he could just be horny? He keeps sniffing my other dog's ass (he's a boy and he is still a kid pretty much, the other one is a female and she is around 9 or so). Do dogs act weird when they get horny? I've never had a male dog before so I don't know what's up.

Now he keeps walking near my room, sitting down for a second or two then running off.
>>
>>24508252
He wants something from you follow him... maybe he has to shit piss or wants a walk
>>
>>24508363
I know that, I recently let him out and he is still doing that. He was doing the same thing before and I assumed he was hungry so I fed him (he barely ate it because he kept acting weird like I stated before; taking little nibbles and bolting off). I can't take him to the vet right now cause it's 9 pm over here.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.