[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason to date someone other than being able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Is there any reason to date someone other than being able to get sex from them on a regular basis? I'm really at a loss as to why people enter prolonged relationships.
>>
Answer me. I figured /r9k/ of all places would be an expert on this topic.
>>
Final bump before I go cry myself to sleep.
>>
Someone else to kill you I guess.
>>
File: 1412062486039.png (100 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1412062486039.png
100 KB, 396x385
>>24507941
put it this way

i wouldn't date a girl if i wasn't having sex with her, not in the mood to be one of those keks on reality tv shows

>yeah, me and my wife havent fucked in 13 years
>shes always coming home late from work several times a week, normally finishes at 5pm but comes home at 9
>but she's not cheating on me, she's just got a lot of overtime

"for the past 13 years?"
>>
>>24509199
I wouldn't either, but it isn't like normies have sex 24/7 What do they do when they aren't fucking, sleeping, or eating?
>>
Different people different reasons.

My reason is to have a life partner to go and tag team the bitch that is life with the closest thing to 100% loyalty we are able to get in reality.

She has already proven herself by not ratting me out of desperation to her doc and family on her would be deathbed when I accidentally made her bleed by fingering her (shit got complicated because of a blood clotting issue). Everyone thinks she just cut herself on accident.

For that she has earned equal loyalty from me.

(Also her dad worked for the DEA and SWIM sells legal drugs and she keeps her mouth shut and even helps me by giving me tips).
>>
>>24507941
a personal connection with another human being
>>
>>24507941
It's nice having someone who is pretty much always up for hanging out
>>
>>24510207
I don't understand this meme. What personal connection am I supposed to form with someone if all I wanna do is fuck them?

If that's even the case, why do so many marriages end up in divorce?
>>
Normies are pathologically afraid of loneliness. They cannot imagine going through life without someone constantly validating their existence.
>>
In modern western civilisation the only reason you'd date a girl is for sex, that is unless she was a traditional caring type, otherwise theres no reason to have a LTR. Its the harsh truth, inb4 "hurr loser doesn't know what dating is"
>>
Men have an innate need for women, and when that need is satisfied, life is a lot better.
>>
>>24507941
She's my partner. Idk, she knows me and I know her. Best friend tier and all the gf part too.

If you find someone who can put up with you as much as you can put up with them in full extent, keep them. Relationships arent built on easy connections like in the movies. Takes work, sometimes it sucks, weight out the pros and cons and if the balance is still positive keep going forwards.
>>
>>24510274
Exactly. You don't understand, that is why you're a robot.
Trust, camaraderie, loyalty, security are all things you don't understand. Robots are selfish and only care about themselvea, they would never understand what it means to look at another person and say "I want the best for them in life". Why do you think single moms are shitty parents? They can't wait to get rid of their kids and ride their cock carousel.
>>
>>24507941
as a robot you should understand how rare it is to find people who
A) aren't giant pieces of fucking shit
B) aren't huge faggot plebeians who enjoy gay shit like the latest pop rap CD
C) is loyal (nearly impossible to find a woman who is like this)

just for those reasons alone if you encounter a woman like that you should probably keep her for yourself
>>
File: 1436368950236.jpg (31 KB, 388x532) Image search: [Google]
1436368950236.jpg
31 KB, 388x532
>>24512134
>robots are basically single moms
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.