[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else phasing into normiedom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1391836377912.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1391836377912.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
Anyone actually recovering from this place?
I'm 90% sure I'm just as retarded and as much of a social outcast as before, but in the last 2 months I've gone drinking with people TWICE. And THEY invited ME. And one of them told me that if I cut my hair and stood up straighter that I could get a girlfriend. I don't know what's happening and I don't understand if I'm gonna get Carrie-d or what.
Am I alone here?
Also I'll leave if I go full normie
>>
Please, I need advice on how to deal with this, do I leave them and sit in my room alone?
>>
>>24507930
Youre being given a second chance, does not matter if theyre "carrying you" or not GTFO of here while you can
>>
>>24508438
When I say Carrie-d I mean like the movie Carrie.
You know, the one where some normies pretend to be nice to an ugly girl and then publicly humiliate her because they're assholes?

What if that happens? What if I fuck it all up by acting retarded? Last time I drank with them I started talking to one of them about my insecurities...
>>
>>24508518
Anon, lemme tell you a lil story.

I once was the most fucking mechanic robot there was. I have major depressive disorder, anxiety, and add. Slowly, it all started to kind of peel back, and I started to silently blend into the normie crowd unwillingly. I was accepted as one of them. The depression and the feeling of being truly an outcast only grew. So you know what I did?

I told the Chads and Stacies that tended to hang around me off in a near-autistic display of red-pillary. I sent myself back to the mechanical life.

I have never been happier, knowing that this is where I truly belong: with myself, and only myself.
>>
>>24508612
Maybe I'll do that. I just like the idea of actually having someone around me.
One of these guys put his arm over my shoulder in a kind of friendly gesture, which is such a new experience I had been thinking about it for fucking days.
I'll probably break all of this off though, being alone tends to let me think better.
Thanks anon
>>
>>24507930
just be yourself man, thats all i can say to you
>>
>>24508743
Just take it slow and don't let your guard down. It takes time to find true friends.
>>
>>24508743
well, seems like you like this new life.
go on, and don't listen to that other robot, you can get better.
I really hope you get better.
I really hope we all get better.
>>
>>24509081
Okay
Y-you too

I was expecting more 'fuck off normie reeee's in this thread to be honest...
>>
Same thing happened to me after getting /fit/ got two close normie friends now thanks to their help have one freshman who wants to hook up and girls are now eye raping me during swim practice feels good man go for it normies love a project aka you
>>
>>24509657
That's cool. How did you get the motivation to get /fit/ in the first place?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.