[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody else here a cyborg? >6'2" >speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is anybody else here a cyborg?

>6'2"
>speak three languages Hebrew, Russian and English
>Served 5 years in the IDF
>Fit as fuck
>Immigrated to Canada
>Welder making 90k a year
>Nice apartment

Somehow I still cannot talk to women, every time I try I fail misrably. Like aside from that I figure in a pretty good catch

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1439158567379.jpg (91 KB, 381x449) Image search: [Google]
1439158567379.jpg
91 KB, 381x449
>>24507780
>Served 5 years in the IDF
>pic unrelated
>>
>nonvirgin, have gf
>5'11", 5/10, skinnyfat
>full-time wagekuk and loving it
>have a few friends, not many
>live independently in capital city
>spend most of my day after work playing vidya, reading, getting stoned and drinking beer
>only time I ever go out at night is for a few quiet drinks with m8s

It's a decent life
>>
>>24507821
Semi related
>>
I'm a welder too, where are you working? I'm from Alberta and it's slowed down a lot, the fab shop I'm working in cut me back to 3 days a week because there's not a lot of work for us right now. Good thing I've been working overtime and saving!
>>
>>24507972
I work for diavek in the NWT, I work about 3 weeks then spend one week in Vancouver, the cycle repeats.

I heard its been pretty bad since the oil crash, I'd say look north if you want work the conditions are shitty and the aborignials hate you, but the money is great.
>>
>>24508118
I'm just staying where I am for another year or to then I'm moving to the island. I want to get my machinist ticket as well and work in a machine shop, I've had enough spooling pipe!
>>
>>24507780
>tall
>fit
>Jew
You're not a robot, nor a "cyborg". Fuck off.

>Welder making 90k a year
You're a liar too. lel
>>
>>24508186
I hear welding get you pretty loaded.

I remember my welding teacher back in highschool boasting about how his nephew got to retire early because he did welding jobs for military ships
>>
>>24508241
You do, I'm the other welder who posted and I was pulling 100k a year when I was working on the pipeline. But it's not easy work, I was working 14 hours a day for 14 days straight then 14 off
>>
>>24508241
Maybe if you specialize, have a lot of experience, and are a member of a union.

The average welder makes like $40k/yr
>>
>>24508303
It's the overtime, with my b pressure ticket I was making $50 an hour and double time every hour past 8 hours, with 14 hour days you do the math
>>
>>24508346
You gotta be driven to do that though. Most of the tards that take up welding after they graduate high school aren't gonna want to work overtime, or put all the effort in either.
>>
>6'3"
>white
>decent face
>decent sense of style
>have job
>go to university
>not a virgin
>have fucked more women than most non-virgins on this board
>...
>have hardly any friends, the few I have left have all betrayed me or distanced themselves from me a huge amount
>impossible to find new friends
>can't meet women
>can't even use tinder or anything cause I'm fucking retarded at conveying thoughts in writing
>have literally no hobbies outside of shitposting on 4chan
>holocaust-tier body but gaining weight pushing me into skinnyfat

FUCK
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP F A M.
>>
>>24508379
That's true, it's one of those trades that the potential for earnings is there but you have to be a literal wage slave. I could only handle 2 years on the pipeline before I quit and joined a fab shop, i got buddies who are still at it which is impressive
>>
>>24508186
Lol, I work in the middle of nowhere, look up diavek diamond mine on Google maps.
I'm not paid that much because I weld, I'm paid that much to be misrable 3 weeks out of the month.
>>
Daily reminder that "cyborgs" do not exist and if you call yourself one you're a normalfag in denial

Daily reminder that if you're taller than 5'9 you cannot be a robot

Daily reminder that if you're "fit" you're not a robot and need to fuck off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.