[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born in 1995, anyone remember when they were 12 years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Halo_3_final_boxshot.jpg (70 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
Halo_3_final_boxshot.jpg
70 KB, 256x325
I was born in 1995, anyone remember when they were 12 years old and had not a care in the world?

Even though it was only 9 years ago, 2007 was so nostalgic and different from today. I remember renting DVDs of SpongeBob, Drake & Josh, and The Sweet Life Of Zach And Cody from Redbox and all the kids in the school screaming quotes from those shows (i'm ready, leedle leedle leedle, hug me brotha). I remember sipping my capri-sun and eating a Pop-tart, listening to Soulja Boy on my first generation iPhone, gunning down aliens in Halo 3.

Now I'm in college, and it feels like my life is about to be over.
>>
>having an iPhone and playing Halo 3 in middle school
>>
>>24507356
>The Sweet Life Of Zach And Cody
You were a pleb even in middle school.
>>
This is by far the faggiest post I have read. Please don't make any more threads on this or any other board.
>>
this makes me rage we had n64 and went to friends houses to play video games
>>
>>24507788
I support this post as well as agree with it
>>
>>24507356
I was born in 91 you're just a big fucking baby to me.
>>
>Being that rich
>>
I kinda share these feels expect more 3rd world. I was born in 1994 in Cuba. I recall dancing in the rain with friends without shoes and lacking a care in the world. I recall gliding down streets in make-shift skateboards. I recall filling condoms up with water and tossing them down from rooftops on people's cars. I recall shooting birds with slingshots and not giving a fuck (or anyone else for that matter). I was happy af for a poor, 3rd worlder. Now I live in the States and I'm depressed af. I hate this place.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.