[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else fell for the /nerds will become super rich and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 290x174
Who else fell for the /nerds will become super rich and have qt loyal girlfriends when they're older, you just have to wait/ meme?
>>
>>24507328
Just fuck me up forever familoa
>>
>>24507328
goddamit I forgot I fell for this meme.
>>
>>24507328
>you just have to wait

I mean that right there is the sole problem. You can't just sit around doing nothing and expect things to fall into your lap. Do something. Do anything. Forget about the girls. You may never get a girlfriend, so don't put your life on hold for one.
>>
Completely fell for it until I was about 19-20 and knew better.

Fuck everyone who says that man.
>>
>>24507328
>yeah dont worry brah just wageslave and make money for us it'll all pay off later :^)

the only meme crueler than this is christianity
>just be a good boy, get bullied and turn the other cheek, no sex before marriage you'll be rewarded after you die :^)
>>
File: 1289786438231.jpg (33 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1289786438231.jpg
33 KB, 650x450
>>24507328
Everybody did
>>
is that bill from freaks and geeks
>>
>>24507328
I am not falling for it. Because it isnt a meme. At the end, I am the guy with the brain.
Fuck women. I only want money. And Imma get sum.
>>
I mean, if you're the genius kinda nerd, then they aren't wrong. If you're smart enough to make a shit ton of money everyone wants to fuck you.
That isn't gonna happen to anyone though
>>
Even so. You'd just be getting a roastir bitch who fuckef 20 other dudes and is only with you for money while she fucks Chad on the side.
>>
File: Good_goy.png (15 KB, 414x405) Image search: [Google]
Good_goy.png
15 KB, 414x405
>>24507513
You're a good goy
>>
>>24507328
I did. I make six figures, am average looking, dress like a normal human being, don't smell, have no issues with confidence or initiating conversations (hence the career accomplishments) etc @ 24 years old. Doesn't mean shit. Women below the age of 30 do not find success remotely attractive. Seen so many qt3.14s dating complete losers that have McJobs and act like wiggers. It's almost like being a loser and acting like a wigger is an attractive set of qualities to younger women.
>>
>>24507753
This is a really good drawing. I'm not being sarcastic, the incomprehensible structure to the right is interesting.
>>
File: 758675353552.jpg (7 KB, 230x130) Image search: [Google]
758675353552.jpg
7 KB, 230x130
>>24507992
I just drew it. Thanks for the compliment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.