[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend is religious and says it's the Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: 1428104601732.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1428104601732.png
290 KB, 680x680
>girlfriend is religious and says it's the Christmas Fast
>she won't kiss me anymore until Christmas
>she only cooks me food that fits the fasting requirements (no meat or dairy, and no oil on certain days)
>>
>>24507237
Fuck off, normalscum.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>24507237
>tfw no traditional Eastern Orthodox gf

You are LITERALLY living the dream.
>>
>>24507284
She'll kiss me (not currently), but refuses to make out with me, so not really.
>>
Have you ever fucked her?
>>
>>24507723
No. I've tried. She's traditional so she thinks that the woman should be subordinate to the man ("The wife is the heart of the household, but the man is its head."), and I tried to use that to say she must have sex with me if I want it, but she said she's not mine to order around unless we get married.
>>
>>24507237
She is LITERALLY sleeping with several dozen men behind your back. Turn around and catch her right now.
>>
>>24508370
Then why the hell is she such a stickler about keeping the Christmas Fast?
>>
>>24507237
>/r9k/ complain about how fucking awful women are in all aspects of life
>OP finds a girl in one of the only groups of women in the world still pure and traditional
>Still whinges
You self pitying faggots will find a reason to bitch about everything. Woe is you.
>>
>>24508298
Your lucky that she isn't a whore.
>>
>>24508298
>OP actually finds a pure virgin girl
>she's highly domestic, cooks, interested in marriage, religious, wants OP to be the man int he relationship
>he fucking whines and tries to manipulate her with her religion into going against her values

holy fuck I wish I could find this fucker and leave him dead in some ditch.
>>
>>24508808
Consider the fact that I am missing the crucial aspect of a sexual relationship: the sex
>>
>>24509010
calm down fake white knight kek... she wont love you fuck you marry you or talk to you because you wanna impose your moral views on others you pathetic facist.

get over it move on and stop thinking you're the hero of the hollywood movie.
she will NEVER want you no matter how much you try to "save" her from the "bad man"
>>
>>24509121
fuck off degenerate retard. You don't have an alternative "moral" view, you're just a sexually frustrated little boy who thinks he can trick his gf into getting sex.

Eventually she will realize how much of a worthless tool you are and move on. Then you can frogpost all you want about how evil she is for "imposing" her moral views on her own relationships you fucking ignoramus.
>>
>>24509384
i'm not op you sad pathetic fake white knight tryhard.

you'll never save her you'll never have her you'll never be the hero in the movie. you will be a sad pathetic beta orbiter playing "hero" and constantly getting rejected in life by the girls you "save" tho.

but you are so pathetic and caught up in your fake white knight mindset you cant even see you're trying to impose YOUR morals on op and his gf and you have no business or place doing that. She's not your gf nor your family yet here you are going IMMA WRECK HIM AND SAVE HER! HURRRRR IM DUH HERO!

no you are the beta kuck and will always be the beta kuck fake white knight.

fire back with some hilarious assumptions about me and made up bullshit to justify you acting like a sad overly pathetic loser that's so desperate for attention, any attention from females you'll rush out and save the damsel not in distress hoping you get noticed in life.
cry moar bitter tears fake
>>
File: solaire.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
solaire.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>24509493
I'm not trying to impose any morals you fucking halfwit idiot. I don't care. OP is trying to do so by acting like a manipulative cunt and making some serpentine argument from her own religion and frogposting about it on r9k when it doesn't work.

Stay angry though you stupid fuck, and keep posting about knights and movies or whatever. Doesn't change the fact that I'd btfo your wimpy beta ass into next week if I ever saw you fucko, so you'd better be glad you're safe behind your screen feebly typing away.
>>
>>24509686
>Doesn't change the fact that I'd btfo your wimpy beta ass into next week if I ever saw you fucko, so you'd better be glad you're safe behind your screen feebly typing away.

sure you would sport, sure you would
stay mad fake moral knight
>>
File: strong.gif (132 KB, 606x562) Image search: [Google]
strong.gif
132 KB, 606x562
>>24509743
stay afraid you conniving rat
>>
>>24508298

marry her you faggot

marry her right now
>>
>>24509765
nothing to be afraid of you triggered fake white knight.

go be a fuckboy somewhere else
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>24509853
>mfw the retard who typed out all of his asshurt rant about knights and movies calls me triggered
>>
>>24509853
>>24509765
So are you two gonna meet up and suck each others rotten peckers yet or do you want to flirt some more?
>>
>>24509779
I don't really feel like getting married any time soon, and she wants kids which is kind of asking a lot of responsibility from me at this stage in my life. I just want to have fun.
>>
>>24510006
so where is it going if neither of you are really getting what you want from it? I don't get it.
>>
>>24509995
I was hoping he'd buy me dinner first but he's too triggered to do anything atm.

all he can do is tell me he'll kick my ass and other tryhard fake white knight over-reactions.

>>24509955
lol that's all you got? rekt
>>
>>24510065
I've been going to liturgy with her and she thinks I might convert and probably hopeful I'll propose. Really what I'm hoping is that she'll eventually just see reason and have sex like everyone else does in a normal relationship. Or at least not cook me these fast meals (she can't even have a proper thanksgiving because le fast, but she says, "Thanksgiving is foremost about giving thanks, not about stuffing yourself.") But since she thinks I'm interested in converting, she says I should be following the fast and so she is cooking for me appropriately.
>>
File: smug souls.jpg (281 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smug souls.jpg
281 KB, 800x800
>>24510092
So if I'm a fake white knight what does that make you exactly? Some neckbeard who thinks he's an internet champion of...what? Minding your own business when that business is publicly presented on an open discussion forum?

I'd call you a fake retard but you seem like an actual retard so that doesn't work really
>>
>>24510155
You're scum. You know what is going to happen.
>>
>>24510232
>having a regular conception of what a relationship entails makes you scum
>not being an insane christian makes you scum

okay
>>
File: KNIGHT VOMIT.jpg (293 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
KNIGHT VOMIT.jpg
293 KB, 621x621
>>24510155
you sound pretty thirsty and lacking integrity desu. You're wasting everyone's time, and mine too because I'm still in this thread for some reason
>>
>>24510259
You aren't going to get what you want you idiot, you're wasting your time. She will see through you, and you will be unable to convince her of anything. She'll break up with you and find someone else. You have a golden opportunity yet you want to squander it for some casual sex, it's like trading in an ounce of gold for an ounce of copper. You're a fool, and fools are destined to fail.

You will come out the loser :^) so sad.
>>
>>24510188
you done tore that nigga a new asshole
>>
>>24507237
Sounds like you have a pretty nice girl yet you're complaining.

OP really is a faggot
>>
>>24507237
Good job OP
Your normalfaggotry is a delicious reminder of why I hate the world.
>>
>>24507237
>even religious girls find a way to lock you in chastity
>>
>>24510267
I'm not that thirsty since I'm keking her, it's just she's a 10/10 and makes me hard af
>>
OP getting BTFO
>>
get the fuck out nigger
>>
>>24510188
that's all you got? topkuk.

go be a fuckboy fake somewhere else loser.

you're morals arent his morals and how you live isnt how he has to love. stop acting like feminists with your lack of tolerance for others livestyles.

>>24510344
kek not even sport
>>
>have girlfriend
>complains about girlfriend

NORMIES LEAVE
>>
>>24507237
Why don't you just fucking accept Christ into your heart?
>>
File: 1435629350952.jpg (80 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
1435629350952.jpg
80 KB, 862x582
>>24510808
Is this a christian thread now?
>>
>>24509493
Is shrekt still a thing? What year is it.
Whatever,
S H R E K T
H
R
E
K
T
>>
I live with Catholic grandparents. I'm protestant though. I just hide my whiskey under the mattress and eat out on Fridays. Just these two tricks and I don't even notice the religious shit aside from the weird ass Catholic decorations everywhere.
>>
File: 1440571812555.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1440571812555.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>>24507237
>girlfriend
end yourself normie scum
>>
>>24511170
She's Orthodox, and they're a bit more serious than Catholics
>>
File: 1444926020421.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444926020421.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>24510006
>I just want to have fun
kys swine. start doing your part to preserve the white race or give your woman to someone who will.
>>
File: templar.jpg (115 KB, 690x1035) Image search: [Google]
templar.jpg
115 KB, 690x1035
>>24510516
Ah yes, I must be a good little Jewish degenerate and tolerate "others livestyles" [sic] such as cheating and being a manipulative twat or else some internet mangina will call me a knightly hero. The horror!

Don't worry slimeball, you're safe for now. Be warned, you can get away with talking back to your betters online but in real life you will get utterly btfo. So just stay meek and quiet in the corner and then tip your fedora on r9k like you usually do.

>>24510433
So you appeal to sex being the norm in relationships and then flagrantly cheat as though fidelity isn't also supposed to be the norm. How does it feel to be a sociopath?

What goes through your mind as you sit through those 3 hour long liturgies every week for some pussy you'll never get?
>>
>>24511170
Breh drinking is totally not a sin for Catholics. Your grandparents are just lame. Hell if anything it's Protestants who are more teetotaler.
>>
>>24511966
I only cheat because I've been with her for seven months and she still hasn't put out, not because I'm malicious or anything. If she'd put out, I wouldn't cheat on her.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.