[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everytime you send her messages on Facebook, Chad and her are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14
Everytime you send her messages on Facebook, Chad and her are laughing at your pathetic attempts to try and get with her to hang our or go to the movies.

Source: Experience
>>
File: Bill_Murray.jpg (37 KB, 359x450) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Murray.jpg
37 KB, 359x450
>having a facebook
>talking to people
>having contacts

If you have any of these then you deserve to be played by the social game of Stacys and Chads.
>>
File: Just tell her.jpg (58 KB, 1080x1131) Image search: [Google]
Just tell her.jpg
58 KB, 1080x1131
>>24506996
You deserve everything you get for talking to girls or any normie in general.
>>
>>24506996
I have a long time female friend and i'm a huge dick to her. I basically just treat her like the older sister i never had, it's pretty nice.
We're both from dead/distance families so it's nice to have someone to eat dinner with on christmas
>>
>>24507053
You're still getting kek'd by her.
>>
This frankly, I've been on both sides of that exchange. I've even picked up the phone for a dead ex girlfriend while she was blowing me and her orbiter called.

It's worse than even your most paranoid fantasies could project, a lot of girls and their boyfriends take delight in making fun of people who aren't getting sex.

For example I date a girl and there is a blatant robot in our class who's just weird as fuck. He's this 25 year old light skinned black guy who's still a freshman somehow. We've called him everything behind his back from yellow bastard of sin city fame to a school shooter, we've even stated he's too incompetent due to his age and race to even ever graduate and no doubt he's a virgin.
>>
>>24507094
how so? We just spend time together
>>
>>24507043
>confidence
>talking through text

laughing out loud desu
>>
>>24507094
>mfw I was gonna disagree say men and women can just be friends but then I realize I've fucked all my female friends except one of them
>>
File: sadwade.jpg (31 KB, 598x367) Image search: [Google]
sadwade.jpg
31 KB, 598x367
>>24507121
>tfw I'm a 21 year old light skinned black virgin
Why are you so mean

What did we ever do, other than want to be loved
>>
>>24507249
what if your female friend is 15 years older and took care of you as a baby and you've been living together for almost 20 years
>>
>>24506996

>people on /r9k/ have facebook accounts

loool
>>
>>24507121

I know that feel. Happened to me twice

>Senior year
>Go to a party
>Cheerleader Stacy is lit af and is known to date this beta orbiter
>Literally sprung over Stacy
>At said party, Stacy told me I was cute in front of her bf and even hugged me
>Long story short we ended up fucking
>Her bf found out and tried to act tough
>Ask him to fight
>He backs out.

Another one

>4th of July
>Hanging with a few females
>Me and this girl along so well we ended up going our own ways and ditched the squad
>She shows me her Facebook
>Literally motherfucking 999 friend requests
>59 beta orbiters
>She picks out one and mocks him
>It was some beta that asked her to go to he movies and he is always messaging her
>She shows me and we both laugh
>Deep down I felt bad for the dude

Yeah females are bitches desu
>>
>>24507262
I'm 21 and light skinned too, but that nigga is ugly as fuck and weird, literally looks like yellow bastard completely bald at 25 and wears the same thing every day (an ugly ass button down shirt, some dirty slacks and some weird like anti-slip restaurant shoes). I started to say I don't make fun of anyone who can't do anything to change it but that's not true

Just don't be fucking weird
>>
>>24507350
My side chick sends me screencaps of dudes who message her dozens of times off social media, I don't feel bad for them though if she's interested you won't have to message her so many damn times.

I'd draw the line at two.
>>
>>24507409
>just don't be weird
'Weird' means absolutely nothing. Shit that you're laughing at that kid for now, shit that you consider weird, will be 'in' 10 years from now.

You're shit to make fun of someone for being ugly and weird. I hate having to share a board with people like you.
>>
>get gf
>she's actually pretty nice i think
>she constantly humiliates the betas who try to talk to her
>constantly shit talks pathetic nerds trying to win her favor

women are fucking mean
>>
File: Snapchat-400825891952901930-1.jpg (214 KB, 540x807) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-400825891952901930-1.jpg
214 KB, 540x807
Don't even try anons or you will be a laughing stock
>>
>>24506996
If you actually befriend a Stacy you deserve everything that happens to you.
>>
>>24507506
>beta mistake number one
>asking permission
>>
>>24507474
Nah, I've been made fun of in primary school for acting weird, I just adjusted my behavior accordingly. Guess what? I wasn't getting shit on afterwards, there's such thing as objectively weird.

Wearing the same thing everyday is weird as fuck and makes it look like you're not clean. If we're all in class and everyone is sitting in a single section of the auditorium and he goes out of his way to sit on the other side why would he be surprised when the mixed girl tells him to not make himself an outcast? Freaking out in front of the entire class that the teacher is incompetent and didn't post the assignment on Blackboard even after everyone has already said it was there is weird.

Just stop being weird. You don't have to be charismatic, just don't make yourself stick out like a sore thumb with the way you act.
>>
>>24507550
>there's such thing as objectively weird.
The fact that the next line wasn't
>It's deviation from the normative behavior of that time
Makes me very angry. You seem like a spiritualist bullshit namaste type
>>
Oh my fucking god what have I done
>>
>>24507550

Tbh you're still a fucking beta if you care what other people think

I also used to be picked on because I was quiet, serious, and shy which considered "weird" in today's society.

Years later, I'm still the same motherfucking person, except I have deeper connections with people I know. The term wierd goes off when you finish highschool and see the real world.
>>
>>24507270
then it would be weird as fuck if you banged her tee bee haitch familia.
>>
This kind of wretched shit gives me the confidence to commit suicide where mere pain wouldn't have sufficed. Thank you for the stories.
>>
>>24507618
I'm in college you absolute dumb fuck, you can still be weird as shit in college and off putting to people as a result. Not caring doesn't make it anymore different when people roast your ass or think you're going to shoot up the fucking school.
>>
>>24507550
>I had the competence and awareness to recognize what made me stick out and adjust it
Congrats. Not everyone has that capacity and you're making fun of them for it.

>there's such thing as objectively weird
Such as?

>wearing the same thing every day
Yeah, that makes you look un-clean but it's college. No one's clean in college.

>goes out of his way to sit on the other side
So fucking what? You're here and you don't accept that some people don't enjoy close quarters with others?

>freaking out in front of the entire class
I've seen similar demonstrations and that's not called being weird. That's called being a bitch, maybe a nig in his case.
>>
This confirms it
/r9k/ is literally a normie board now
>>
>>24506996
>having male friends that you know are romantically interested in you but you find them romantically repulsive
Why are women so morally bankrupt? If I knew an ugly girl had a crush on me I wouldn't fucking hang around with her and tell her my women problems becuase it would make me FEEL BAD. Why are women incapable of this reasoning?
>>
>>24507550
He should sneak castor oil into your food. Then he could point out how weird it is you're shitting blood.

You really deserve it.
>>
>>24507121
This guy has a point although he is a massive asshole and takes it to an unusual extreme. But its true when you have a relationship it becomes a pretty fun past time to make fun of all the beta fucks who try and fail to get with her.
>>
>>24507645

>College, most likely a freshman
>Still thinks he's living in the real world

Haha you are one fucking delusional cunt. Wait until you find a job. You'll see how "wierd" people can get. You'll see everything from tweakers, to neckbeards, to Mexicans, and loners

In the meantime, stick your bitch ass to reading books, kid.
>>
>>24507651
Note he's the only one in the course as well as the single individual in the college besides some international students that wears the same thing daily. People can be dirty as fuck but they don't look like it, he looks grimy and people talk about it.
>don't enjoy close quarters with others
Then why'd he chimp out and say he was there first and everyone else chose to sit in another section? (Probably not even true)

He is a fucking chimp though, literally fails everything.
>>
>>24507409
>>24507550
21 year old light skinned black virgin here again.

These posts are concerning me. Some people were laughing at me when I was walking to my class the today. I was listening to music but as I approached them I saw them laughing at when I'd passed I saw them laughing at me in the door's reflection.

When I got out of class I then just sat in the lounge area listening to music, staring at the ceiling or straight ahead for about an hour.

Do people think I'm going to shoot up the school?
>>
>>24507697
>W-when you get out of High School it's different
>W-when you get out of college it's different
I'll take your word for it, I live in the middle of a metropolis and we have literally all of that wandering the campus. Guess what? People make fun of everything, besides the tweakers.
>>
>>24507730
No, people don't think black people will shoot up the school in my experience. Where they white or black? They probably just thought you were weird.

Walked funny, dressed funny, were listening to music that sounded off, were looking down, didn't have your hair shaped up. Any combination of the aforementioned, when you're light skinned you're meant to be a "pretty boy" if you're not from the ghetto so you're more likely to be bullied for not being fresh
>>
File: 1385615804176.png (1 MB, 644x877) Image search: [Google]
1385615804176.png
1 MB, 644x877
>>24507550
I've met quite a few people like you, who think it's right and acceptable to bully others for whatever bullshit reason they make up.
And yet, your kind NEVER talks about that in public or even with a small group of people, you just say that between close friends in private spaces.
Why is that, if what you're doing is right and blameless?
(Don't bother answering, it's evident.)
>>
>>24507735

>You just gotta be like not wierd :)
>I'm not a beta I'm just not a wierdo xD

Shut the fuck up, you're a beta c.u.c.k and you know it.
>>
>>24507767
>people don't think black people will shoot up the school in my experience
When I was a sophomore in high school someone came up to me and literally told me people thought I was going to.

And the people laughing were black.
>>
>>24506996
You deserve it if you actually listen to a woman talk about her bullshit problems.
>>
>>24507786
Are you stupid? We literally made fun of him to his face in class for sitting on the other fucking side of the auditorium when everyone was concentrated nearest the teacher.

It's not even fucking bullying, no one is beating his ass or taking his things, no one is going out of their way to make class anymore uncomfortable for him than it already his. He's done all of this to himself.

How expensive is a pack of Hanes t shirts at Walmart and two pairs of pants? They literally give out t shirts for clubs and sports teams here, he's picked on because he doesn't fucking do anything to improve himself. But not bullied, now that I'll concede stops in primary school.
>>
>>24507121
>yfw this is anon is actually the 25 year black freshman
>>
>>24507850

You're pathetic yourself for laughing at the kid and thinking you're better than him

Protip: No one is better, literally kill yourself m8
>>
>>24507793
>Changes the subject entirely from his le real world narrative that he repeats to himself to better adjust to being a fucking lame
I'll take your word for it again bro
>>24507823
Are you racially ambiguous by chance?

The only person I've seen this year accused to his face of being a school shooter is this white boy in one of my courses that I'm fortunate enough to have finished early. Now that's a long ass green text
>>
>>24507891
When did I say I was better than him? I said he's weird, which is a fact.
>>
>>24507892

Show screen caps of said side chicken and we'll believe you.

You're probably one of those hipster quiet looking fags
>>
>>24506996
We've all been there OP. Most of us have learned
>>
>>24507892
Not really. Other than being light-skinned I'm clearly black.
>>
>>24507850
And you said that he's a school shooter that looks like a goblin in that scenario? Really? What kind of sociopathic enviroment do you live in?
Also bullying and harassing can be verbal chucklefuck, especially when what he does or doesn't with himself doesn't affect you in any serious or concrete way.
I'd be concerned with something else if I were you anyway. you sound like a tool.
>>
>>24507474
>I hate having to share a board with people like you.

Seriously. Why the fuck do normalfags come here? I just don't fucking understand. You have literally anywhere else in the internet to go, yet you come here to share your bully stories to a board full of loners who most likely experienced some form bullying

You're fucking trash anon and I hope you and everyone you know dies of cancer. And I mean this shit unironically.
>>
>>24507912
Not the guy you're arguing with but I hope to God you try some shit like that with me so I can embarass you
>>
>>24507936
Hmm, I've noticed one thing since about 2012, light skin niggas who don't look white are straight losing. It's ok to clown light skin dudes for everything related to their skin tone which determines also their personality so maybe that's a new thing.

There was a light skinned dude in my high school who might have been 5 foot even who had dark skin classmates say he deserved to die for being an atheist. I'm sure it's not a stretch to say if you're closer to white you probably act more like them, thus light skin black guys are more soft.
>>
>>24507912

Wierd by society standards is viewed as a bad thing and you laughing and mocking him obviously means you think you're better than him.

Like I said, kill yourself.
>>
>>24507947
I never said he was a school shooter, I said he looked like yellow bastard and it's caught on because he literally looks like yellow bastard from the movie sin city.

Bald head, same kind of eye brows, acne scars and bright yellow skin. I only said it maybe three times and other people say it way more often than I do now.
>>24507968
>I-I'll embarrass you bro!
Lol
>>
File: 1440203726753.jpg (124 KB, 500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440203726753.jpg
124 KB, 500x1200
>>24507966
Relevant image.
Not that anon but it's ridiculous.
It's probably fueled by ego. I get the feeling a lot of normals come here to "help" us based on all the normalshit posts I've read
>>
>>24507983
I'm not better than him but I agree laughing at him isn't a very nice thing to do. It's just funny, like when you see him you just have to laugh. I believe were you in that same situation and saw some of the awkward mannerisms he has you would also most likely laugh or have to conceal your laughter.
>>
>>24508027
When I say embarrass I mean actually approach you angrily and call you out on being a shithead. I doubt anybody's ever done this to you.
The last time people were laughing at me on the train and I caught them I made that dude look like a fucking pussy in front of his girl.
How does it feel to be so self-aggradized that you don't acknowledg that people can affect you?
>>
>>24508060

Not really, I just don't give a shit about how wierd people look. As long as they're nice then they're coo.
>>
>>24508094
I'm sure you did man
>>
File: 1339442905159.jpg (34 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1339442905159.jpg
34 KB, 283x390
>>24508027
>I never said he was a school shoote

>>24507121
>We've called him everything behind his back from yellow bastard of sin city fame to a school shooter,

If this is a troll you're putting a lot of effort into it but it isn't nearly enough.

>b-but others did worse!
Good to know Himmler, I guess you're a good guy then.
Again, what kind of place is that were such a thing is encouraged? You mentioned a school enviroment but you've been pretty vague.
>>
>>24508094

This desu.

People sometimes get offended too much and bam! There goes your life
>>
>>24508115
I don't care either but it's funny to me, you act like I'm chasing after this man smacking him on the back of neck dragging him by the collar planting his face into toilet bowls. It's literally no deeper than the fact his appearance and the things he does is comical to those around him.
>asks a question in class
>entire class snickers or outright laughs
It's not just me, people bring it up way more than I do
>>
File: 1448254849999.jpg (84 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1448254849999.jpg
84 KB, 640x960
>>24508028
This is all I got man.

Go to school, home, public, internet social sites, no matter where I'll be miserable because of who I am.

This place is all I have besides vidya. Normies are literally destroying my safe place.
>>
>>24508120
His story is more credible and coherent than yours buddy.
>>
>>24508163
The fact that you have to resort to insulting people for no reason shows that you're an ass. Is this bait?
>>
>>24507654
It's infested with faggots. This place is now called reddit squared if you don't call it that your a bitch ass normie
>>
>>24508191
Ok? It sounds weak to me, the person he's telling the story to with the hope of impacting.
>y-you're lucky you don't do that to me
>>
>>24508220
I may be an ass but it doesn't demonstrate that I care about how others look, it's just pure comedy to me.
>>
I only talk to bitches about marching band
>>
>>24508183
Go to wizardchan, it's better there even if a little monotone.
>>
>>24508183
Wizard chan is the last line of defense
>>
>>24507094
How can you be kekolded by someone you're not dating or married to?
>>
>>24508163
>>24508253

>B-b-but other people do it too!

Spot the beta, guys.
>>
File: 1446376805643.jpg (34 KB, 312x321) Image search: [Google]
1446376805643.jpg
34 KB, 312x321
>>24508120
>>24508148
I don't get it
Do you guys really find it so unbelievable that there are confrontational people? When I was 16 I used to just out my head down and keep walking but once I hit my early 20's I guess I had just been bitter for too long. I try not to get into fights though I don't want to get stabbed
>mfw somebody says, "so come down this side street and we'll knuckle up"
Seriously though just as a question, has nobody ever got in your face when you were making fun of them? Have you ever had to fight somebody. Throw the insults in if you want but I'm genuinely curious now.
>>
>>24506996

It's a learning experience desu

You only have to try once, if they don't react positively immediately, then stop wasting your time talking to them and just fap to their pictures instead
>>
>>24508028
>jock bully worrying about being PC
Whoever made that image watches too much South Park.
>>
>>24508321
I tend not to think people like Yellow Bastard are confrontational solely based on the fact he let himself get to that point to begin with.

He chose to let people ridicule him for an entire semester and not change anything so I'm just not buying an individual in that position will ever do anything otherwise they'd have done it the first five-six incidents.
>>
>>24508237
>telling you that if you happened to cross paths with a person that's not pussy you'll get confrontated.
That's all man
>>
>>24508367
I'll just have to be in a confrontation then? Never been scared personally
>>
>>24508321

Nigger I'm >>24508148 and I was agreeing with how people can really confront others to the point of killing/fighting each other. I have seen it happen in parties, family reunions, schools (of course), work etc.
>>
>>24508351
I suppose. I just hope things like this happen around me whenever I'm in public so I can make a person that feels like the shit realize that they're actually just a piece of shit. Hasn't happened yet where I see another person fucking with somebody but I'm awaitin for it. Well kudos man I guess.
You're lucky nobody has ever fucked you up but maybe not it's just where I'm from.
>>
>>24508390
But like have you ever been in an adult fistfight where somebody wanted to make you eat your teeth?
Like do you treat blue collar workers poorly, knowing they're at work? Because dudes like that are hyper pussy.
>>
>>24508480
I'm a 6ft tall athlete I don't think the outstanding majority of people could beat me in a fight unless they all they did was fight or pulled a gun, I haven't had to be worried about a fight since I had a weird ass growth spurt in middle school
>>24508522
Why would I make fun of a person for working? What kind of leap?
>>
File: 094.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
094.png
361 KB, 858x725
>Having Facebook
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT YOU DON'T BELONG HERE
>>
Why do guys even do this? Do they really think we don't know what we want and that we'll be like "oh you're right! you have always been perfect for me!!"?

I went to a party with a guy like this a couple of weeks ago. He was so annoying the whole time.
I messed aroud with another guy and he told me that we should send him a pic of me giving him head, so this creep would leave me alone. And we did.
I was told he left the party crying but the next day he was acting like always and pretendig that nothing happened -.-
>>
>>24508560

>6 ft athlete

Nigga I'll still fuck you up

Tall niggas are more fun to fight with
>>
>>24508560
>6ft tall athlete I don't think the... Majority.... Beat me
Lol
Alright I'm done. Even if this is true, I'm not going to talk to a person that phrases things like memeposts.
But I will say I hope you cross paths with somebody that humbles you, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope it was me. Please, take your time responding i know it's important
>>
>>24508622

Lmfao

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>24508622
I hope a dude throw acid in your face
>>
>>24507207

I'm glad that with the only girl I ever approached, all communication was verbal. Would suck to find myself posted on r/cringepics or whatever it's called.
>>
>>24508694
>>24508634
I'm not too worried about it
>>
>>24507121
>He's this 25 year old light skinned black guy who's still a freshman somehow

I'm guessing because he only recently enrolled in university?
>>
>>24507350

She wanted you to put her down.
>>
>>24508708
>>24508752
He had it coming I just went to that pary with him because he asked me and I didn't wanted to go alone. Besides he has been bothering me for the las two years and it's not the first time something like this happens, he just keeps coming back.
>>
>>24508060
>I believe were you in that same situation and saw some of the awkward mannerisms he has you would also most likely laugh or have to conceal your laughter.

Yeah I would...if I was back when I was in middle school
>>
>>24508857

If you weren't a porno-making whore I'd feel bad for you.

As it stands you deserve him.
>>
>>24507121

Is being this normal while posting on fucking /r9k/ just a meme or something? I cannot comprehend how someone with such normalfag tendencies would under their own volition travel to 4chan.org/r9k/ and rub shoulders with the autistic permavirgins who reside here (myself included)..
>>
>>24508924
It's not the only guy doing that but he seems to be the most desperate.
>>
>>24508917
Hm, so it's immature to laugh at those who act outside of social norms?
>>
>>24509014
Then you deserve to deal with each and every one of them.

>Be a porno whore.
>Expect to be white-knighted.
>>
>>24509060

No it's stupid and pathetic
>>
>>24509084
I don't feel that's the case, it makes the two hour lecture go by significantly faster for the class.
>>
File: fedoracheapcigar.jpg (48 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
fedoracheapcigar.jpg
48 KB, 540x720
>>24506996
>>24507043
do you not see how these 2 might not be contradictory

if you never tell a girl how you feel then suddenly start with the "I'd never treat you like that, m'lady" out of the blue in a casual conversation can you blame her for looking like that

stacy is a judgmental whore, but you kind of make it difficult for her to stop being one when you act like that
>>
>>24509060
I'm saying is your attitude towards the situation is childish. It's exactly what I did in middle school. Laugh at the "weird" kid because everyone else was laughing at him.
>>
>>24509288
I was the first to note and ridicule his odd behavior.
>>
>>24509334
Ah ok, so you're "that" guy. Like I said, childish.
>>
>>24507506
>wanna flirt
Women really do have autism, don't they?
>>
>>24508971
This board has such potential to be cool because of the robot. What's really a meme is that it's a safe haven for autistic losers. I'm here cause I'm sick of looking at the same boring porn webm, dickrate, trap, bait question, etc. threads on /b/. All the boards should ban people for memespouting and making repeat posts of the same tired shit.
>>
>>24510330
>tfw no gf
>women hate thread
>roasties btfo
>why even live
>who else /alcoholic/, /marijuana/ here?
>and so on and so on and son

how bout some OC, you pathetic faggots?
>>
File: 1434839822297.png (72 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
1434839822297.png
72 KB, 726x590
>>24507270
what the...
what is the nature of your relationship?
>>
File: 1439514277675.gif (763 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
1439514277675.gif
763 KB, 450x255
>>24507730
sounds like gangstalking tbqfh. when's the last time you checked your teeth for radio transmitters?
>>
>messaging girls
>talking to girls with any romantic or sexual context ever
Fix these.
>>
>>24507550

You are garbage anon
>>
>>24507270
Found my fetish.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.