[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking through pictures of classmates from high school/college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1442145176803.jpg (83 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1442145176803.jpg
83 KB, 709x765
>looking through pictures of classmates from high school/college
>see how they are enjoying life in the moment
>some are married
>some have kids
>traveling to foreign places
>friends
>and i just shitpost from my parents house
>>
>life sucks
>no one to blame but yourself
>no one wants to help or offer support(although why would they?), only judge and point out your failures

If only life had a reset.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 657x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 657x678
>>24506797
IKTF anon litteraly all my former classmates have been more successful than me, I even bumped into a classmate who now is a marine and I'm just a wage kek (I did try to join myself but got disqualified), it was so soul crushing and degrading, I've never felt so depressed driving home that afternoon
>>
>>24507018
What did you get disqualified for?
>>
>>24507058
It was a food allergy, I thought about lying to meps, it wasn't severe but it wasn't something you could hide if I were to go into basic training so I got a permanent disqualification from the navy
>>
>>24506797
None of those things are worth much at all.

Any bozo can do those things.

Be the great intellectual innovator you were born to be, anon.
>>
Fortunately besides one dude who plays for Stanford everyone I went to school with, even kids who were in their senior year as I entered high school in 2008, the outstanding majority of people I went to school with have accomplished absolutely nothing in life.

Ex-girlfriend still lives at home in her house full of 12 siblings, possibly more at this point. Many of her unemployed siblings have two or more kids without having so much as a college degree or wedding band.

My two friends that didn't genuinely like me when I was in school but used me because my family is relatively wealthy one still lives at home in a similar situation to that of my ex-girlfriends except fewer siblings. He dropped out of High School. The other moved to LA without an actual job in an attempt to make it in the music industry, looks to have moved in with the aforementioned friend in the parents house.

One friend is in the Air Force and still seems to spend a considerable amount of time at home.

Two friends are in college and seem to be doing as well as I am.

Another ex girlfriend is a cashier at Walmart and moved back in with her mother.

At the end of the day I'm one of a select few that seems totally independent of my parents and is in a long term stable relationship with no kids.
>>
>>24507246
fuck, do food allergies remove you from being able to go?
I have a shellfish allergy.
>>
>>24507403
Depends, if you go into anaphylactic shock or have a extreme reaction, it's a definite disqualification but if it's minor you just have to show that it won't affect you during training but even that might not even get approved
>>
>>24507246
>being in the navy instead of a real military job
>implying that would make you less of a keking fag than you already are
>>
>>24507365
Why are u on r9k?
>>
i did that years ago some girl is married and just saw another girl with big boobs walking with mom

feels bad to be crippled
>>
>>24507732
Not him, but in general, just because someone might seem like they have a decent life, doesn't mean they aren't robot as fuck inside.
>>
>>24506797
just fuck my shit up familiares
>>
>>24507759
how are you crippled anon?
>>
>>24507297
i-i will anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.