[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the beta uprising will never happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448358166950.jpg (56 KB, 370x535) Image search: [Google]
1448358166950.jpg
56 KB, 370x535
>tfw the beta uprising will never happen
>>
>>24506514
desu the real beta uprising should be fixing your life and improving it

lashing out like a baby having a tantrum is just sad, your problems are fixable
>>
>>24506534
Fixing it won't get me a gf.
>>
>>24506514
ISIS is the beta uprising. The majority of their foot soldiers are poor virgin sandniggers that joined so they can kill normies and fuck loli poon.
>>
>>24506623
yeh it will, become a balanced and happy person and you will attract a girl

women are not what you are led to believe on the internet, they dont even care about looks that much, it's personality and behaviour they respond to
>>
>>24506708
I worked once and no girl was interested.
>>
>>24506801
you have to be the whole package though, if you fix your mental issues and become normal and healthy you will

you probably repulsed girls with insecure or depressed behaviour but i dont want to guess too much about you but I know what it's like
>>
>>24506856
Not samefag. Fuck off. You literally have no idea what it's like to be a robot. It doesn't matter what you do or how hard you work. Society will always hate you for existing. Maybe it worked for you. Congrats Chad/Stacy. Leave us alone.
>>
>>24507067
dude, you shouldn't try to judge me through the internet i could be anybody

8 years of my life I have been completely alone in misery, I am pretty well accomplished robot but its not something I relish
>>
>>24507067
This. Bitches are probably gonna go for unemployed chad.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.