[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female friend asks to come over to confide in me >says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448410201942.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448410201942.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>female friend asks to come over to confide in me
>says every guy she dates keeps trying to have sex with her right off the bat
>says her friends keep telling her that guys "like a girl with experience"
>she's 22
>asks me what she should do
>tell her I'll think about it What should I say?
>>
>>24506422
> "Unless you're taking your friend's advice, I don't know nor care about it."
>>
Kill the slut.
>>
Remember OP, a shoulder to cry on, becomes a dick to ride on.

Just be nice, say something that she should find a guy that she can confide in, respects her for thoughts and wishes in life, motivates her to achieve great and more so make her ever laugh so heartly that all her problems won't matter.
>>
>>24506725
Thank you anon, I was going to sleep and was feeling a bit sad because i've spend my entire day doing chores without humor/laughing at anything but then I've read your post. I think I'll sleep better now.
>>
>>24506790
No problem anon, my robot life is long gone, i travel back to here from time to time.
>>
>>24506725
She's a virgin, I don't think she wants sex any time soon.
>>
>>24506422
>female acquaintance says her boyfriend is bothering her
>she tells me it's because on her anniversary she told him no presents and her boyfriend didn't get her any presents

>she got mad when he didn't actually get any presents

what a fucking whore for real. not satisfied with being loved and appreciated for 1 whole year, she gets mad when you fail her shit test. why are women so insecure that they throw these shit tests out all the time? why can't women just fucking SAY WHAT THEY WANT DIRECTLY?
>>
>>24506422

In my opinion, girls never really take advice.
Hell, you tell a girl that a guy beats his wife and she'll be riding his dick half an hour later.

So, tell her whatever the fuck you want, it aint gonna change shit.

In fact, turn it into a game, come up with the weirdest bullshit you can and see if she seems to buy it. I dunno something like;

"Oh the chinese had a story for somethin' like this. It was about this beautiful empress who was worried about what her loyal subjects would think of her suitor. Long story short, she did whatever the fuck she wanted and fucked a tonne of her soldiers, probably in a gangbang or some shit, I dunno, I wasn't there - and she eventually learned which subjects were actually loyal to her, and her was only on her side because of her position. The loyal subjects didn't give a shit or judge because shit, it made her happy".

My point is, have some fun with this, because if she rides anyones dick, it'll be chads, not yours - so just stop caring and roll with it OP.

>>24507029

You just know that if he got her a present, she'd be all like "OMG my boyfriend NEVER listens to me" to her girlfriends.

Rigged game.
>>
Tell her you got nothing. You aren't a girl and it doesn't bother you.

There, now she isn't going to waste your time asking for advice that she won't follow.
>>
>>24506725
>a shoulder to cry on, becomes a dick to ride on

>this is what beta bucks actually believes
Goodness gracious
>>
Female friend?!!!

REEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>24506817
>my robot life is long gone,
I hope rocks crush you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.