[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you like having a dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12
File: 1447597704086.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447597704086.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
I'm a trans woman and I want to get rid of my dick as soon as possible. I'm just curious because I don't really understand anything about why someone would want to be male -- If you're a guy, do you like having a dick? Why? Wouldn't you rather have a vagina?
>>
I like having a dick because I can fuck and gape anuses.
>>
Can you pretend to be a helicopter with a vagina?

Can you slap people in the face with a vagina?

Can you conduct an orchestra with a vagina?
>>
File: wot.gif (1 MB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
wot.gif
1 MB, 400x305
>>24506319

I hope you know you are mentally ill. Get help, not harsh decisions that will turn you into a grotesque degenerate freak.
>>
i'm a trans girl too and I'm okay with my dick because the alternative is pretty fucking gross t b h
my dick is already mutilated enough
>>
>>24506319
No infections and I like shooting huge loads
>>
>implying you will ever have a vagina and not an open wound your body tries to close and heal over
>>
>>24506375
Yeah, better a dick than whatever the fuck trannies call that thing
>>
>>24506373
>>24506386
I mean its fine that you think that but I don't really care, that's kind of a nonsequitor to the question I asked don't you think??
>>
If you chop your dick off I can guarantee you will commit suicide within the next 10 years.
But, as everyone says, it's your choice. :)
>>
I like my dick.
>>
Maybe I can just ask more broadly what you like about being male? I always thought it was disgusting -- the broad shoulders, hair, stench, etc.
>>
>>24506319
having a dick feels great
when i hold my erect dick in my hand i feel powerful and much better about myself

i don't understand why you'd rather have a vagina ,you can only put things inside of it
so it probably hurts
do you want to be hurt ? why ?
>>
>>24506319
I would kill to look like that.
>>
>>24506319
You could have just made a strawpoll for this you fucking faggot.

>Yes
>Wish it was at least standard size though.
>>
>>24506406
Why would you even bring up being trans if you weren't looking for comments on it? Fucking dipshit making up bullshit just to feel special.
>>
>>24506319
no, (real) vaginas are quite gross actually
>>
>>24506475
My dick doesn't do anything anymore and that's the way I like it (at least until I turn it inside out). It doesn't get that hard and when I cum nothing comes out. I like getting fucked and want to feel a cock inside me.
>>24506490
What the fuck are you talking about, it's clearly relevant to this thread topic you stupid inbred faggot. I only made this thread because I can't see what's appealing about having a dick. If I could I wouldn't be a trans woman.
>>24506485
same
>>
>>24506530
>I like getting fucked and want to feel a cock inside me.
Then use your butt.
>>
>>24506546
I do right now but its really not the same, plus I want to be able to change in a women's locker room and wear panties without looking like a freak
>>
>>24506473
If you're disgusted by it why are you becoming a female ?
I mean then you're gonna have sex with men. With "broad shoulders, hair, stench, etc.". Are you disgusted or attracted to it ?
Because that's what you're gonna get.
If you wanted to enjoy something soft and lithe and feminine etc you obviously should have staid a straight male.

Unless you're some kind of lesbian tranny in which case it's pointless since you'd get to enjoy more women(potentially),and much better if you were male anyways.
>>
I like my dick. Sticking it inside my girlfriends pussy feels really good.
>>
>>24506560
>I want to be able to change in a women's locker room
Why? In the mens room you get fucked in the butt before you get changed. Or after, whichever.
>>
>>24506530
It's not even relevant you teenage crybaby fuck. You could have made the whole post without mentioning it. This is why people hate trans people.

>I'M TRANS. DID I TELL YOU I'M TRANS?! MUH TRANS FEELS.

Back to Tumblr with you where people actually give you the attention you crave.
>>
>>24506319
how can you be sure your "body image" is as innate as your sexual orientation

I don't think we needed to evolve such a thing since our mind would naturally adapt to our bodies anyway if we turn out heterosexual and thus our sexual orientation is put to its best use
>>
>>24506621
k
>>24506608
i don't really feel comfortable in a men's locker room. i have tits now for one thing
>>24506594
yeah, sorry, i should have been clearer. when my body was those things it was completely disgusting to me. i smell and look different now and while i don't love my body i don't hate it as much either. i do find those things super sexy about men though. the smell of musk is intoxicating for example and the thought of running my hands down a man's chest or abs really turns me on.
>>
>>24506406
You don't think mentioning being a transexual was irrelevant? You people are mostly degenerate desu senpai.
>>
>trans woman want to get rid of dick
>if you're a guy what's it like having a dick

you should already know steve
>>
>>24506666
Post tits
Quads compel you
>>
>>24506681
I know what it's like for me to have a dick but it seems to be a lot different from what its like for other people to have a dick, see >>24506603
and >>24506475
>>
>I need attention. I need attention. I need attention
>>
>>24506406

You lost, newfriend?

And ok, you don't care. Just don't complain that your life will be worse, and you'll forever be judged.

You fucking moron.
>>
You asked the wrong board transfriend. I'd ask reddit or something, people here don't like transgender grills or guys.

As to your question (assuming this is not bait) Given the choice at birth i'd be a girl. I think id be better at it. Seems more enjoyable, but i dont want to transition. I dont think i would look very good. I don't mind being a guy either tbqh.

Good luck OP
>>
File: 1408506912150.jpg (5 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
1408506912150.jpg
5 KB, 190x153
>>24506319

YOU ARE NOT A WOMAN. YOU WERE BORN MALE. YOU ARE FUCKING MALE. IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU NEED FUCKING HELP. YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL. OR ELSE GO KILL YOUSELF, YOU DEGENERATE SCUM.
>>
>>24506560
>I want to be able to change in a women's locker room and wear panties without looking like a freak
>Looking like a freak is your problem
>Actually being a fucking freak............nah you can live with that

>Idiot Logic

Oh and to your opening post: >>24506319
>If you're a guy, do you like having a dick?
Yes
>Why?
Because its easier to pee with than a vagina
Sex is more about dominance when you're male because a woman has to SUBMIT to you penetrating her, its her screaming and moaning and being dominated, have to take it all
Its her who gets pregnant and has to endure the pain of child birth if she gets pregnant
Only a pathetic submissive good for nothing fool of a man would want to lose his dick, which is literally a symbol of his dominance.
Also if I get mad at a woman and want revenge I can rape her with it, wtf can you do for revenge with vagina...........exactly nothing kek.

A penis is a multipurpose tool of please, a vagina is just a wet hole that gets fucked, it certifies your existence as something to be used, why the fuck would anyone want that, you want be one defective submissive sad fool.
>>
>>24506782
Now I hate everything about tranny "culture" and all the politics surrounding gays and trannies etc

But this whole thing about debating whether or not they are males is pure semantics,and the worst kind.
It's very counter productive because as you debate over this,you are saying this is up for discussion (it's not)you actually give worth to their ideas.

Besides instead of fighting the root of decadence and feminization in western society you are only further radicalizing globalizations' useful idiots.
>>
>>24506319
Can you please explain how you became a woman? I just don't understand how you people are magically changing your chromosome. I mean you are doing that right? Otherwise you're still a man
>>
Because I like to fuck people/ things. Also, cumming is satisfying for some reason, even though its messy as fuck.
>>
>>24506967
>muh chromosome argument
yawn
>>
File: backtotumblr.jpg (175 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
backtotumblr.jpg
175 KB, 546x700
>>24506921
Oh god, kill yourself.
>>
>>24506530
>I want to feel a dick inside me

You have 2 other perfectly good orifices. Girls want dicks in them too, but you don't see Stacey running around stabbing herself so dudes can fuck another unnatural hole.
>>
>>24506319
Trannies are just failed men :3
>>
>>24507100
nah, i was pretty chad-dy actually, long term girlfriend, really active sex life, /fit/. good job. i was actually about to get engaged to this girl when i broke up with her and decided to transition last year.
>>
>>24507015
You must be awful at reading.

If it were up to me all trannies gays and whatever else would be lined up and shot.

My point is that this is entirely the wrong approach. If you keep feeding their need for attention so much nothing will be achieved.
>>
File: 1421532460853-0.png (106 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
1421532460853-0.png
106 KB, 400x380
>>24507181

Fucking kill yourself already.
>>
>>24507239
I won't,I must open your eyes

As long as you don't listen you will have to keep dealing with those faggots,you will keep losing, keep getting slandered in public and you will keep having Caitlyn Jenner on tv and feminists at the UN council.
Because you are behaving in such a perfect way for exactly this to happen.
>>
>>24507316

that was basic bait and you fell for it, you retard. you don't belong here. get the fuck out.
>>
>>24507369
"You're male and mentally ill" is nothing but the truth
If this is considered bait now then /r9k/ truly has gone down the shitter
>>
No, because the Jews cut part of it off and after looks, dick size is the most important thing women value and I'm below average.
>>
Having a dick is pretty cool. I like being able to just whip it out and have a sneaky pee anywhere I feel like. I also like how I can write things in snow or whatever when I pee.
>>
>mfw when faggots with AGP try to turn their AGP into some sort of "MY SOUL IS FEMALE!! THIS BODY IS JUST AN ACCIDENT, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BE MALE :S HOW CAN ANYONE WANT TO BE MALE? I'M REALLY A GIRL!" fantasy instead of just admitting they have AGP

you know why it's nice to have a dick

you're a faggot man with AGP, not a woman

fuck yourself with your dick faggot

t. faggot without AGP
>>
>>24507669
am I agp if I only have sex with other trannies and men?
>>
>>24507669
calm your t-rage, hon
>>
File: psychedelic-crash-face.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic-crash-face.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Any female robots want to shoot the shit on skype with an Aussie?
I'm not a mopey sadsack and I'm not going to demand you be my catgirl servant like that weird dude at the start of the thread.

Skype ID: "jemigluton"
>>
>man playing dress-up and being so committed that he'll chop off his wiener

bravo someone get this man an oscar
>>
>>24507834
thank u anon
>>
>>24506319
Vaginas are pretty nasty, just look at the "fembot" threads for women talking about the shit that oozes out of it.

It's not like you can really have a vagina anyway, a surgeon can just mutilate your genital tissue into the rough shape of a vagina.
>>
>>24508265
yeah but it will look and act mostly like a vagina so whatever
>>
>>24508456
>act mostly like a vagina
>practically no lubrication because it's not mucosal tissue
>no periods
>can't give birth

It acts like a vagina in the same way a hole acts like a vagina.
>>
File: 1446935514642.jpg (33 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
1446935514642.jpg
33 KB, 600x479
tranny gtfo
special snowflakes not allowed
>>
>>24508773
>yfw u realize modern surgically made vaginas self lubricate
yeah the pregnancy thing sucks but that's a uterus not a vagina. sorry about your shitty anatomy/sex ed teacher anon
>>
Im trans and I wanna keep my benis
>>
>>24509065
>>yfw u realize modern surgically made vaginas self lubricate
You mean pre-cum from the prostate. Which is significantly less lubrication than a real vagina with mucosal tissue.

Just look at post-op forums and they'll be recommending creams/lubricants.

>yeah the pregnancy thing sucks but that's a uterus not a vagina. sorry about your shitty anatomy/sex ed teacher anon
>trying to brush off the inability to give birth this hard because of an argument about semantics
ayylmao
>>
>>24506319
>Transwoman
>Without a dick
Like a watering can without a spout, a useless waste of space
>>
I am a cis male with vagina envy.

But I would never act on it because it's better to be an intact male than a mutilated one.

The 2 main causes of my jealousy are multiple orgasms and invulnerability to groin injuries. I also have a ballbusting fetish, the two commonly go together.
>>
>>24506319
oops you posted your lifestyle on the wrong board mentally ill faggot

you ment to post your lil pretendagirl lifestyle on >>>/lgbt/

stop forcing your mentally ill faggot lifestyle on those that dont wanna read about it on boards that arent >>>/lgbt/

very intolerant of you and not very progressive to be acting this way mentally ill faggot

again take your lifestyle to the board created just for your lifestyle. It's called >>>/lgbt/ since you clearly are too stupid and mentally ill to find it on your own and think forcing this on people is being tolerant and progressive.

now be a good mentally ill faggot and delete this thread and post it on the board for your lifestyle.

anyone defending this mentally ill faggot is either a faggot that doesnt show tolerance to others or a "progressive" facist trying to force some agenda.. neither are acceptable in 2015
now off you go to >>>/lgbt/ where you can talk about your lifestyle on the board made for your lifestyle.

run along now mentally ill faggot and take your kind with you
>>
>>24509298
you seem angry
>>24509246
why do you want to make me cry anon ;_; i really want to be a mommy someday
>>
>>24506319
Because vaginas are weird and complicated, but dicks are just nice n simple.
>>
>>24509349
>i really want to be a mommy someday
And I'd really like to be born with non-shit genetics.

Neither of those will happen within our lifetime.
>>
File: tumblrsexual.webm (1 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
tumblrsexual.webm
1 MB, 768x432
>normietranny getting BTFO

beautiful.
>>
>>24506319
Dicks are objectively superior to vaginas
Pros include:
>having a dick means you are technically male and not female which means you are probably better in most aspects
>pissing is easier
>pissing is more controlled
>not literally a gaping hole that is easily infected
>no periods
>cant get pregnant
>easier to rape
>harder to get raped
>can express disrespect of the highest level and deface things by ejaculating on them

cons include:
>orgasms are not as intense
>>
File: 1386867420432.png (15 KB, 361x355) Image search: [Google]
1386867420432.png
15 KB, 361x355
>>24509425

>that dick popping out of his skirt

who the fuck does he think hes kidding
>>
File: 007.jpg (2 MB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
2 MB, 1414x2000
I have a vagina, but often I wish I had a dick. I want to know how it feels like to pin down a woman somewhere and then fuck her tight most vagina and shoot all inside it.
>>
File: 008.jpg (2 MB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
2 MB, 1414x2000
>>24511092
Also, I wanna know how blowjobs and cumming on a girl's face feel.
>>
>>24511092
>I have a vagina
fuck off
>>
>>24511092
>I have a vagina
lucky
>>
>>24506319
im trans as well, but i actuall enjoy my penis
my gf enjoys it as well when its in her vagina
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.