[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do find the career where you can make the most amount of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1437660593608.jpg (23 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
1437660593608.jpg
23 KB, 500x414
How do find the career where you can make the most amount of money with the least amount of schooling?
Is it pharmacist?
>>
You have the "manly" jobs like oil in Australia or crab fishing in Alaska. Basically anything that involves you living in a shithole and doing something mildly dangerous.

You have the social jobs that involves skills you don't have.
>>
Pharmacists make not that much, compared to required schooling. If we're excluding things like investor or entrepreneurs I suppose it may be lawyer but they have a chance you'll just be a nobody making engineer tier money unless you went to an ivy or have connections. It could be some computer shit. My buddy took IT schooling last two years of high school, now fixes medical machines and is making 50k a year at 20 with no college degree. He laments that his ceiling is low, but it'll support him even if he gets married and has a kid, cause there's moderate room for growth.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-09-08-14.png (138 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-09-08-14.png
138 KB, 720x1280
>>24506304
But you only have to go to school for 4 years
>>
>>24506394
Four years...after undergrad. Assuming were talking US, I'm unsure how other (3rd world) countries do it. But I'm fairly certain you need a Pharm.D or doctorate of pharmacy to make that. I believe you're thinking of a pharmaceutical technician that requires less schooling. Idk their salary or the specificis of either of their schooling though, I could be wrong.
>>
>>24506394
>average salary for a pharmacist in the USA is $119,280
>in the UK it's 37,379 bongbux

t-thanks big dave
>>
>>24506394
Pharmacy college is ridiculously expensive and pretty competitive to get into right now. They're also restructuring the roles of the pharmacist and are mainly looking for extroverted students.
>>
>>24506650
Does it help being black
>>
>>24506214
Exploit legal loopholes (gray markets)
Create a cult/religion
Import shit from China
Create a non profit organization for a local problem
Daycare
Lab rat

Really OP, making money is EZ
>>
>>24506214
>Is it pharmacist?
Pharmacists have to go to school for at least eight years.

You're not going to be making a lot of money if you aren't willing to put the effort in.
>>
>>24508206
>Exploit legal loopholes (gray markets)
>Import shit from China

Please, go on...
>>
>>24508364
For example, you could sell a bunch of research chemicals that are not controlled substances yet. From recreational drugs sold as "not for human consuption" in order to evade the analogue act to shit like SARMs. Do some research, find the best ones and start selling it to clueless motherfuckers like you. Then, when you get enough money, set up your own lab. You could even sell not only the drug, but rather a whole """"experience"""" or """"training program"""" with just basic knowledge regarding the use of the drug. LGD-4033? Couple it with /fit/'s sticky and a spoonfed rputine and diet. 1P-LSD? If they are to be trusted, give them a nice set and setting (for a fee for you guidance). Otherwise just help them with their totally real experimental design.

About importing shit from China, just think ahead of time. Summer coming? Import summer shit (and connect your clients with your totes awesome LGD-4033 assisted routine). Product trending on google or whatevs, investigate that market.

Later (or rather sooner) create a network that does more or less the same but that report to you as the parent node so to speak so you can cover whatever areas of the market they unlock.

Also penny stocks, cryptocutrency and exchabge rates.
>>
>>24508651
My brother sold bootleg GBA carts like Mother 3 to people who wouldn't buy directly from chinks. He would upload the rom and verify it was an English version, but still, he could turn around and sell for double.
>>
File: Man Made Of Pills.jpg (54 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Man Made Of Pills.jpg
54 KB, 650x650
>tfw 4th year pharmacy student
>tfw hate it
>tfw too late to switch now.

Don't do it anon, it's fucking awful. SO boring and tedious.
>>
>>24508364
>>24508651
In other words, the real name of all bsns is info dealing and exploitation.

Also non profit organizations are ironically kind of profitable given a good PR department. Daycare is easy and lab rat is in case you have exactly 0 dollars so you are able to trade a mild risk for money out of pretty much thin air and get a kickstart (not the website...but that site and patreon could work too depending on how you branch out).

>>24508693
You brother knows the nature of the beast.

>>24508703
Dude...you wont be saying that when you realize how much shit you can pull off on drug related gray markets and some smart "fuck you this is technically legal" measures.
>>
"career" is a strong word. The only things that are "careers" are managerial/business or teachers/professors.

As an EE major, I could do circuit analysis, power system maintenance, some other shit right off the bat. If I learned programming on the side (I have to do some anyway) I could get into embedded systems or low-level hardware (like BIOS or firmware). Learning databases I could manage electronics systems or some sort of data. If I focused more on the mechanical/industrial side I could manage industrial-scale systems and robot shit.

If I went more into physics/chemistry I could go into semiconductor/physical chip development.

It's not glamorous, and there's increasing risk of Indians and Chinks overwhelming the field, but since you actually have to be good to do a good job, there's a glut of shitty unskilled workers but not good ones. Plenty of room for moving up if there's room for improvement in something. For example, I recently did a small project for a vacuum parts distributor, and they had only recently optimized their warehouse. I mean optimize as in, but the common parts low to the ground and near where they are used. This company has been growing like 20% per year in the last five years, and literally had no inventory optimization, let alone automaticity.
>>
Can step into a 75k a year I.T job (level 2 support desk at a company) here in Australia with 9 months of schooling, and there are an abundance of these positions. It's a good feel.
>>
>Does years and years of schooling just to dispense medicine.
Sure, you will be getting a decent amount but will it be fulfilling? By the time you get a job you realize you don't even apply all the things you learnt in those years considered wasted.
>>
>>24509035
sounds comfy.
you mind telling me what specific steps you took to get there? I'm failing in comm. college and need to get out of there and into a real job
>>
>>24506214
>>24508703
pharmacist here.
uni, depending on how good you are at studying, can be a pain (as can you pre-reg year - ukfags, lucky i'm fairly good at studying and spent all of uni stoned or drunk).
job can be stressful (depending on your location and how busy the area is).
you will have to deal with lots of people and therefore lots of shit (addicts, crazies ect).
you will be pressured by your employer to take on more servies/jobs hence increasing your workload (expect to spend a lot of your time chase things up)

>tfw when you get a nice cushy job in a fairly quiet area.

if you don't like helping people remotely or don't like a high pace environment don't be a pharmacist.
as for pay i make 21GBP/h (expect to make less as there are current too many pharmacists and your employer will squeeze you for every penny - once again ukfags)

on the plus side i can take whatever drugs i want (used most and am now bored of them - had a bad opiate problem a few months ago)
>>
>>24506831
it helps in literally every educational or employment environment

even some police forces are requesting black officers
>>
>>24508206
>Daycare

Is this code for something? How does a daycare make you money? And what parent would send their kid to a daycare run by a guy?
>>
>>24509623
this is my first year as a pharmacist pay can go up depending on your position and experience. you can make big money owning your own pharmacy but that's lots of work
>>
>>24509035
>9 months of schooling
what did you study
>>
>>24506214
I know a pretty awesome software engineer that has no degree at all, he makes six figs
>>
>>24509714
>I.T. job

Gee I wonder...
>>
>>24506214
Growing up my friends dad went fishing in alaska like 3-4 months out of the year, he was the richest kid in the whole neighborhood.

His dad was a high school drop out.
>>
>>24509665
It is a good facade that lets you make operations under the radar, specially if you take care of the right kids, if you know what I mean. Also about he guy thing, you might need allies.

Oh and target the young and impressionable, but have some dignity and inform them about your product, whatever ot might be.
>>
>>24509035
>in Australia with 9 months of schooling

TAFE?
>>
>>24509812
That's fucking disgusting and you'd get caught ridiculously quickly in any civilized country.

It would be almost impossible to find women to support you.
>>
>own subway franchise
>put in about 11 hours of work per week
>make 100k/year
>>
>>24506214
OP, I literally had the same thinking as you when I was in high school. I wanted to find a job the makes the most guaranteed money with the least work. I'm now a year away from finishing my degree and I'm going to tell you that I wish I had done something else. I wish I had just followed my passion, maybe physics, math or engineering, instead of trying to get money. Pharmacy and the medical field in general is not something you pursue for money. You really have to be in it to care for people.
You have to actually put in a lot of fucking time and work into school for pharmacy. Everything in the medical field is route memorization. Very little comes from intuitive understanding or problem solving. This means that in all your classes, you will be spending a lot of time reading and rereading a shit load of information to memorize it for the exam. It's time consuming and stressful. The material feel dry and uninteresting to you because you never actually wanted to study medicine, you just wanted money. Many hours of studying uninteresting will wear down the most tough students.
>>
>>24510148
Which part is disgusting? The kids are mot harmed but rather used to create trust between nodes in this proposed net.

Also caught for what? After nothing really illegal going on. Tax evasion at most, and even then that only happens if you are a dumbass that sits on its money.

About finding women, ideally you should already habe someone in mind.
>>
>>24510199
>route memorization
>>
>>24510189
>just be rich

Oh why didnt i think of this!
>>
>>24509812
What the fuck are you talking about dude????
>>
>>24510318
Thanks for correcting my typo but yea rote memorization of tons of material fucking sucks especially when you're not even particularly interested in the topic
>>
>>24510463
About a peaceful revolution that will also net you quick bucks while not doing anything not legal (or at most, doing torrenting tier lvl crimes).
>>
>>24510536

Now im more confused. Are you talking about having men pay you to fuck children that are under your care?
>>
>>24510572
What. No. I am talking about creating your gray market network with single parents/mothers (or regular ones really) and setting a daycare as a facade, a center of operations and trust creating mechanism (after all those are their children).
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.