[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is homeless? I'm under a bridge near a library
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 18ixe59vdesatjpg.jpg (28 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18ixe59vdesatjpg.jpg
28 KB, 636x358
Who here is homeless? I'm under a bridge near a library using a laptop stolen from a nignog
>>
I moved back in with my parents after my asshole pedo roommate got v& and got us both evicted
>>
>>24505981
How do you get wifi? How do you charge your laptop?
>Who here homeless
I will be in a few weeks.
>>
File: 1444715878092.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1444715878092.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>no cute homeless girl you see every day outside the grocery store at 1 in the morning to slowly get to know over the granola bars you buy and become gf

who /knowsthisfeel/ here?
>>
>>24506049
greentext?

Also, there was a guy on /x/ who told all of his story being a homeless. that could help you.

Muted 2 seconds my ass.
>>
>>24506114
>homeless girl
about as rare as a female robot
>>
>>24506119
hey, I found it
https://4ch.be/x/thread/16994252/
>>
Shift sticks, stealing from a nignog. That's rock bottom.
>>
>move in off the books with random guy after his uncle got v& for a sex crime of some sort
>to start with roommate is asshole who blasts music and shit
>working nights so I'm asleep in the day
>knock knock at noon
>answer it and its 4 detectives
>they had a search warrant for roommates room
>they ransack the place taking all his computers and shit
>hear one guy talking about getting his pubes off his razor
>2 days later he's calling me from the county jail telling me where to find the rent money
>like 2 weeks later he's out on bail and tells me nothing
>with my 1337 hacker skills with finding public records I found out
>we get evicted, he skips town

here it is

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;jsessionid=30AC9FE33A0A78C60EDCE773EEF3CA2C.render6?cacheId=99EEF110C7539C1D3DD202A06DC22852&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC
>>
>>24505981
prove it

my comment is very original baka desu senpai
>>
>turn 18
>parents won't help me with anything, won't help me learn to drive, go to school, etc
>nothing i do is good enough
>they kick me out and i'm not welcome in their homes

I don't even know what i did wrong honestly. I have been 18 for only 3 months, and worked during that whole time. Currently live in a local park that has free wifi, and i do work at a restaurant in exchange for food.
>>
>stealing from a nigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0
>>
>>24506229
hmm, this is why I snitch up on every nigga I see (or pedophile white boy)
>>
>>24506114
I took a homeless girl with me for a night of smoking meth she was cute
>>
>>24506430
Did you get along with them beforehand?

I never got why people like this would even have kids. How can they expect you to take care of them if they need your help?

That's nice that the restaurant let you work something out.
>>
All homeless people should kill themselves.
>>
>>24506578
All people should kill themselves.
>>
>>24506524
Did you fug?
>>
>>24506550

yea actually, I busted my ass for 6 months to get through a military program to get my high school diploma, and then after that they just shat on me. Oh well, the jokes on them when they die and i spit on them.
>>
File: 1447841127841.jpg (113 KB, 532x500) Image search: [Google]
1447841127841.jpg
113 KB, 532x500
>>24505981
How you gonna charge it senpai?
Post a pic with the laptop camera all of them have now..

EXAXTLY YOU TELLIN LIES NIGGA!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.