[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when on the fence about suicide >not sure if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: _.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
_.png
83 KB, 790x773
>that feel when on the fence about suicide
>not sure if it's worth it to take the time to fix issues if I'll just kill myself anyway

WHO ELSE /onthefence/ HERE?
>>
me
ill prolly just take 2 bars and sleep in my car in the garage with a tube from the exhaust to the window
>>
Me. I have a noose drawn up and a loaded magazine+pistol sitting around but there's an irritating little kernel of hope left. I know it has literally no basis of reality, too. It's frustrating as fuck, m8
>>
>no one wants to help fix flaws
>everyone wants to point out flaws

THANKS GUYS I HADNT NOTICED I FUCKED UP MY LIFE
>>
Me. I'm gonna do the college thing for a bit. Probably end up hanging myself on a tree between classes. I live in the desert, so there's a lot of isolated areas to pick from.
>>
File: cute cap wojak.png (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
cute cap wojak.png
67 KB, 633x758
I hate my life and I'm looking forward to dying, but I'm too interested in world events to even consider it

I hate the fact that I'm going to miss out on everything that will happen in the next couple of centuries, so there's no fucking way I'm going to miss out on what I actually can see
>>
Quite afraid of death, manifests as fear of turning into vegetable even though my plan of jumping in front of a train is 99% foolproof. Waiting to get a gun then going to jump in front of a train before shooting myself.
>>
I think

I should just kill myself, life is an effort and a task, and there is hardly any pleasure

but then I think, Oh wait what if life actually is significant and I'm making a mistake?
>>
>>24507049
I've thought this for many years. It's just your basic survival instinct tricking you.

I can't deny that it's a tempting thought, though.
>>
I want to give myself one more year and if I can't figure anything out I'll either an hero or sell off all my belongings and skip town to restart
>>
Its always worth it to stay alive IMO. Even if just for the small joys of shit posting. Anything better then the eternal abyss of death. And the truth is any day some shit could happen to turn your love around
>>
>>24505811
>id rather die than shitpost

m8 wat
>>
>>24506970
This. It's the main thing keeping me alive. It's like a shitty movie that you can't help but watch, I NEED to know what happens.
>>
>>24507282
>It's like a shitty movie that you can't help but watch, I NEED to know what happens.

thats exactly how i feel atm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.