[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /anti-natalist/ here? I've been thrown into life without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1432246791177.png (770 KB, 752x625) Image search: [Google]
1432246791177.png
770 KB, 752x625
Who /anti-natalist/ here?

I've been thrown into life without my consent by my parents because they got bored of their shit lives. Life is cruel and unusual, anyone who decides to give birth is a psychopath.
>>
I am one. Woo hoo.
>>
File: Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg (36 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg
36 KB, 620x372
anti natalism is patrician
>>
This "anti -natalist" thing you say is the most contrarian deluded thing you can think of. None of the choices you made in life worked so you resort to saying "b-b-but i didnt choose to be born!"

Nigga none of us did.
>>
>>24505733

I feel like you went through a list and said "what's the most contrarian thing I can think of"

"Well we are all alive so if I hate on that then I will be the ultimate contrarian"

I swear to god. If you don't enjoy life then be a NEET and try to indulge in your pleasures, but don't come at me with that bullshit logic.
>>
>>24506165
No one said you had to stop pretending to enjoy it.
>>
>>24506194
>Hated life as a wage slave
>Hate life now as a NEET
The only exit from life is death, so we are all born to die? What kind of sick fuck gives birth to something knowing this?
>>
>>24506165
>>24506194
>everyone normal is a normalfag! everyone not normal is a fucking freak!
/r9k/ in a nutshell

someone actually posts a thread that isn't tfw no gf le pepe wojak :'(((((( and you morons dismiss it because you're too busy projecting your own feelings of inferiority so much so that you have to berate everyone not adhering to the popular opinion to make you feel closer to being normal while still spouting "yeah we're robots fuck society fuck normies!! XDD"
>>
I'm an anti-natalist I have severe depression with periods of mania. I feel bad for my parents they wanted me to be normal but I'm not. I could very easily have children but I won't make any other creature suffer being born. That said I try to make everyone who was born as happy as I can.
>>
same

but now what? suicide?

there is nowhere to go from here

life is a task. but becoming conscious of this doesn't change the fact that it's still a task
>>
>>24506732
No it's even worse than that. They think since they hate their lives other people have to stick around to hate life too. Fuckin shitheels.
>>
>>24506926
suicide is a very real option after taking the stance but so is apathy or trying to mitigate the harm you cause other things
>>
>>24506926
For me probably suicide.. but I'm waiting, hoping that some improvement is possible, that it possible that I enjoy life more.
>>
>>24507187
the only way i can see improvement being possible is if something in my brain changes to make me actually think differently, which would really just make the "improvement" a delusion
>>
>>24507273
Sometime an enjoyable delusion is the best you can hope for. "True Happiness" is just a series of chemical reactions anyway.
>>
>>24507321
Its called Molly

inb4 ree drugs. You wanna be happy or not buddy
>>
if you guys had to choose between "happiness" and being "right," which do you think you'd choose?
>>
>>24507357
While I have nothing against drugs, they aren't for me.
>>24507364
Being "right" can bring "happiness".
>>
>>24507074
>>24507187
I already tried suicide but failed and now I lost the courage to try again

so now I became a benzo and heroin addict

it's like once you realize how bad life is you can't 'unrealize' it. everything you do you're conscious of why you're doing it (avoidance of suffering)

I mean everything, eating drinking moving position sleeping etc etc, it's all to escape worser pain states.

I'm not denying positive pleasure doesn't exist, but it sure as hell is rare and is impossible to maintain even with drugs

life just isn't good, happiness isn't in our cards
>>
>>24507364
happiness every single time
>>
>>24507357
have fun being a burnt out tweaker

everyone I know who tried molly became a suicidal wreck within a month and got hooked.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.