[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been friends with a girl in your childhood? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: renai02_000a.jpg (802 KB, 1361x1995) Image search: [Google]
renai02_000a.jpg
802 KB, 1361x1995
Have you ever been friends with a girl in your childhood?

I once tried to befriend a girl somewhere in third grade. That is until I found out she wasn't a boy but a boyish girl. I stopped talking to her, either because it weirded me out or because we didn't have similar interests.
>>
Anon do you have a source on that image? I can't seem to find anything on ex-hentai or saucenao.
>>
>>24505841
Hiiragi Elementary School Love Club
it's sfw
>>
yeah I was best friends with my female neighbor for all of my childhood
we were the same age but we weren't in the same grade because she got held back a year because she was deaf when she was a baby and resultwise her development was stunted, but she was just as smart as anybody else
we'd play together almost every day after school, never at school though because it wasn't cool to play with the opposite gender, you know how it is, but after school I'd pretty much head straight over to her house or she'd come to ours every day
we played boardgames and watched movies and went exploring in the woods and had sleepovers, we must have watched Aladdin on VHS 100 times
during middle school we sort of drifted apart naturally though, I still see her sometimes but it's never more than a "hey" as we pass eachother on the street
the worst part is she's probably not more than 30 feet away right now if she's at home, it's a shame.
>>
>>24505882
I have a panty fetish. Even the OP picture is hotter to me than a nude loli.
Does it at least have lots of panty shots?
Thank you regardless.
>>
I had at least 5 friends who were girls before middle school. I was good at making friends cause my dad was in the military. I don't know any of them any more.
>>
File: 1357164193953.png (642 KB, 966x1400) Image search: [Google]
1357164193953.png
642 KB, 966x1400
>>24505910
I haven't read that far yet to answer.

Good fetish though.
>>
File: 4a7da0a2b45224239c498122b994acd3.png (606 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
4a7da0a2b45224239c498122b994acd3.png
606 KB, 1000x1000
>>24506450
Hnnng. Do you have any suggestions? From below upskirt of little girl panties are the hottest thing ever.
>>
Actually, throughout my life almost all of my closest friends have been girls.

It's probably because I'm super passive, so they don't see me as a threat.
>>
File: justdeadmefam.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1184) Image search: [Google]
justdeadmefam.jpg
265 KB, 1200x1184
>be friends with girl
>my guy friends were doing this thing where we would hump our binders for keks and giggles
>later at study hall I decide to hump the girls binder to see if she'll get a laugh out of it
>hasn't spoken to me for 5 years after that
>as years go by she becomes the most popular 10/10 qt girl in our grade(s)
>ever since i've learned that girls and boys have different kinds of humor

just kill me senpai
>>
>>24507319
BTW this was in 6th grade
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.