[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/UNI faggotry/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: ebin.png (297 KB, 611x461) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
297 KB, 611x461
>started uni around 2/3 months ago
>no friends or anything
>Started new course 3 weeks ago
>Today after the lecture all the qts were scratching their heads not understanding anything
>They decided to post on the facebook group wall that they're having a study group at uni
>Decided to go because why the fuck not, might make a friend if nothing else, nothing to lose
>20 ppl there all going through problems and discussing them, some looking like they've just lost their entire lust to live
>Sit down and start doing practice exams
>"Hey anon you're not gonna do the recommended assignments?"
>n-nah I remember this from high school
>"Can you help me with this?"
>Was some graph shit that moves depending on x values and whatnot , Basic calculus shit
>Try to explain
>She looks like a lost puppy
>Try again slower and trying to be more clear
>She looks even more lost
>Draw it on the nearby whiteboard and go through thoroughly
>"Ah now it makes sense! That's why I was getting it wrong! You're so smart!"
>Just noticed that almost everyone is looking at me while I'm explaining
>End up going through all the parts needed for the exam next week, equations, formulas and whatnot
>Everyone looks to happier and a lot of people thank me at the end
>Get asked If I ever wanted to do this again by QT that organized this
>"I'll have to think about it"

Feels good to be a cyborg, I think I'm turning a bit more like a normie and you know what? I like it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443219707966.jpg (29 KB, 470x479) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443219707966.jpg
29 KB, 470x479
>a bunch of idiots made me do their homework for them

Yeah you're really breaking the mold, champ.
>>
>>24505943
jieb?
>>
Take your exit and RUN
get out of here
go
it's not too late for you
do what we couldn't and live on to succeed
>>
>>24505653

thats how i got laid. but i finished college so long ago it feels like it was all a delusion/dream
>>
>>24505653

>fucking up the curve

nice going OP. these are who you will be competing against in the job market. Remember this when some douche takes credit for your work and gets promoted.
>>
>24505653
You seem like a nice person, OP. Good luck.
>>
>feels good to be used

whatever you're into, OP.
>>
>>24505653
There is a crack in the door to Normieville, take it
>>
OP here again. Just saw on facebook that most of the study group went out for pizza...
>>
>>24505653
You KNOW how this ends.

You'll get tired of giving free help, and when you ease up, they'll call you an asshole and stop hanging out with you.

They're using you for free tutoring.

As a general rule of thumb, only give free tutoring to people you know beforehand.
>>
>>24506186

good you stood at home so you can prepare to give your new friends another math lesson soon :)
>>
>>24506186
You didn't stick around, did you?
>>
>>24506042
>supporting cutthroat university environments
It's pieces of shit like you that make degrees something that needs industrial amounts of chemicals and years of debt to graduate timely from.

>>24506186
Welcome to /uni/ life fellow robot. Being generous never pays.
>>
>>24506186
Aghhh...
blox yet again
>>
>>24505653
Just make sure you never love a woman. Please. For me.
>>
>>24506186
HahahaHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>profesor gives a quiz on the must trivial shit in a reading
Like who said what kinda stuff. Why does it matter? Give stuff on what the book is about. She's also a middle school teacher.
>>
>>24506302

We live in a cutthroat world friend. If anything, education should prepare you for the real world.
>>
>>24506186
Us cyborgs have it hard, mate. Everything we do has to be calculated so we don't get cvcked by society.

If they ask again, tell them you're busy but they can email you about your tutoring service (paid tutoring, of course). You already showed them that you're capable, and denying free services will leave them wanting more.

Everything is a transaction anon, and if they get your service without any compensation (social experience included), then you're getting fucked over.

Your time too valuable to give out free lessons to Chad and Stacey because they were hungover in class from when they fucked each others' brains out last night.
>>
>>24506527
In the "real world", being a cutthroat sack of shit gets your back turned into a knife plantation site the moment the people you fucked over get a chance.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Doing people's homework is literally the #1 stereotype for nerd that nobody likes. You are really stupid lol
>>
>Stuck with TWO math courses next semester because I decided to save them for last by stalling for time with other shit
>Now I get to drop out with two Fs on my transcript

Gonna be a whole lot of fun.
>>
>>24506780
>knife plantation site
Nik-nik-nikka what?

And only if you do it wrong, it takes time to learn the balance. Which is why Uni is the perfect time to start putting weights on that balance.
>>
>>24506910
Drop one and take the other during semester after next. Would you rather graduate late or with shit grades?
>>
>>24506186
kek

Just keep doing their homework for them, I'm sure you'll get super popular after a while.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.