[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question, how can guys knowingly date non-virgins? inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 809x994
Honest question, how can guys knowingly date non-virgins?

inb4 false flagging roasties
>>
>>24505557
i don't, but then again i don't date anyone.
>>
>>24505557
Okay, I'll bite.

Because desirable people are very likely to lose their virginity at a young age since they won't have any problems getting into a relationship in their teens. Often, these relationships don't last very long because people grow up and change or for many other legit reasons.

I'd understand if you don't want to date a known slut, but there is nothing wrong with a woman who has had a reasonable number of serious relationships.
>>
They just want pussy or are keks
>>
File: 1448358388248.gif (158 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
1448358388248.gif
158 KB, 209x193
>>24505557
>watch frozen
>never done this before

Is the catch that the blonde is a child?
>>
>you guys

Where do you think you are? /soc/?
>>
Threads like this are memetalk delusion. It's easy to hate on women but you tremble at the sight of one of them. Especially one of them you like

Where are the comfy threads or the threads that make r9k decent?
>>
>>24505742

>reasonable number
>I'm ok with sloppy seconds as long as I get them eventually
>>
Because I have low standards. I'm no catch so only being willing to date virgins would mean that I'd probably never date anyone
>>
>>24505557

Because non-virgin girls know how to fuck and I'm not looking for any long-term bullshit anyway we'd probably just end up cheating on each other.
>>
>>24506184
My first girlfriend was batshit obsessed with Frozen. She asked me to see it with her all the time.
>>
>>24505557
Because virgin men outnumber virgin women 200 to 1.
>>
>>24505557
Being a guy who is dating girl he took virginity of, I couldn't imagine it. Sex gets better every time. We were both kv before our relationship
>>
>>24505557
Because all the virgin girls are taken or completely batshit and live with cats.

All that's available are non-virgins.
>>
>>24505742
>desirable people are very likely to lose their virginity
This is a myth. Desirable teenagers are likely to lose their v-cards early. And we both know that desirability as a teen is overly focused on appearance which it isn't for mature adults. Plus starting early tends to indicate issues that harm adult relationships like thrill seeking (promiscuity/tendency to cheat).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.