[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw good looking >can act like a normal fun super nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1444283644529.png (556 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
1444283644529.png
556 KB, 1000x1210
>tfw good looking
>can act like a normal fun super nice guy
>can get girls to like me really easy
>Cant feel love or empathy so i will never feel how it is to love some body :(
Feelsbadman. Wish i could feel it just once
>>
nice humble-brag sociopath

you make me sick
>>
Whats the difference between sociopath and phsycopath
>>
>>24505304
Go choke on a cactus you humble-bragging egotistical fuck.
>>
>>24505304

pretty common. getting girls is the easy part. the longer you spend with them, the easier it is for the act to fall apart. no ambition, no motivation, and you cant really comfort her when she is feeling sad.

>>24505378
psycopaths are fucked up. No conscious. Will screw you over and laugh. will kill if they can get away with it. they are predetaors. the evolution of humanity that allows them succeed by ruining the lives of others if need be. No empathy/ Sociopaths have "conscious" but dont really care. they can "love" someone buts its more of a fixation. they can feel "remorse" for doing something fucked up but do again anyway. Sociopaths are easier to spot because they arent as good actors as psychopaths. psychopath are old and calculating while sociopaths are hotheaded . /webmd
>>
He isn't a psychopath or sociopath. People who have those conditions see certain types of emotion like empathy or love to easily hold you back.
>>
File: penguin.jpg (672 KB, 1280x2036) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
672 KB, 1280x2036
Some sort of autism and a reminder that even penguin gets bitches
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.