[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll ask her out tomorrow for sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1447913449876.jpg (84 KB, 516x476) Image search: [Google]
1447913449876.jpg
84 KB, 516x476
>tfw you'll ask her out tomorrow for sure
>>
She says yes, good
Shes says nk, you're back where you are.

I hate to quote dr.pepper but, whats the worst that could happen?
>>
>>24505181
DON'T FUCKING DO IT. She will reject you and word will get around ruining your future chances.
>>
>>24505201
Literally my mindset actually. I don't have a tonne of feelings for her so I aint riding on much
>>
>>24505225
Alright fair enough

Dont listen to them anons sprouting the sbir like "if she says no you have no future"

You think everyone gets accepted first time on everything? Fuck no, but if you get rejected, just carry on.

The only reason to get that emotional about rejection is if they literally shoot you in the chest
>>
>>24505181
>grand gestures and out of the window leaning
If she'd like you she'd find ways to be around you.
>>
>>24505181
That's what I keep saying, I know she likes me and I like her, but I don't know if I feel like ever dating.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.