[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /r9k/. Question for you, but first a little background. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1533x961
Hi, /r9k/. Question for you, but first a little background. I met this guy at a Walmart a few weeks back (I was buying some protein bars if that matters). He started chatting me up, saying that his marketing company is looking to expand and that I would be right for the job. He then gave me his number. Well, today he called me and said "no promises, but my partners think that if we meet up to discuss it well be able to get you in somewhere". So we set up a meeting for this Friday at 1:30. Here's the kicker: it's at a hotel. This was his choice because coffee shops can be "too noisy". But a fucking hotel. Is he going to ask me to blow him?

I'm so desperate and he's quite handsome so I probably would
>>
>>24505180
Then what the fucks the problem? You either, a) get fucked soon b) get fucked later on or c) get a job in marketing
>>
>>24505258
I'm wondering what my chances are, my dude. Like it sounds like he's going to want to fuck me, right? I kind of hope so
>>
File: 1448371380100.jpg (85 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1448371380100.jpg
85 KB, 454x453
>>24505180
How hard was it to ask be what the fuck the actual job was...?
>>
He could rape you or kill you.
No normie would invite you for an interview at a hotel
>>
>>24505180
I'm afraid you're gay,
>>
Sounds like he's about to pitch you on Vema, lol
>>
No he doesn't want you to blow him. He wants to get you into his MLM scam. Blowing him would actually be the least stupid thing you could do in this situation. Your best option, recognizing that you're being scammed and never talking to this douchebag in the first place, is already behind you.
>>
This sounds awfully sinister.
You might not come out of that hotel room alive.
>>
>>24505180
HE IS RAPING AND KILLNING YOU
>>
your going to stuff heroin in your ass and smuggle it across the border
>>
>>24505180
He wont rape or kill you, he's going to ask you to fuck his wife while he watches.
No sensible rapist or killer would text you about the place where he plans on raping or killing you, he'd make the invite somewhere public and loud so that you'd agree to the secluded area.
>>
>>24505444
This is also a likely to take place scenario.
People don't kill in hotels/motels. that's just stupid tv stuff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.