[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could do whatever you wanted to your local chad without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1444530081456.jpg (55 KB, 559x882) Image search: [Google]
1444530081456.jpg
55 KB, 559x882
If you could do whatever you wanted to your local chad without any repercussions, what would you do?
>>
>>24505107
pin him against Tyrone
>>
>>24505107

sleep with him blox
>>
Talk to him?

A lot of Chads are actually nice guys. It's not their fault they're attractive and social.

My best friends at work are definitely Chads, one used to be a male stripper, but they like a lot of stuff we do. One knows a ton about comics and is a really great artist
>>
>>24505133
ok chad
>>
>>24505107
make him happy :)
>>
>>24505107
suck his cock
>>
i haven't left my house in like 10 years so chad doesn't exist for me.
>>
>>24505107

Recruit him as a wingman.
>>
Cut his own dick off then fuck him with it
>>
>>24505107
Have him set me up with a job and a date.
>>
>>24505107
Fucking his ass anonymously, repeatedly, until he becomes a prostate orgasm hungry boywhore, is the only reasonable choice.
>>
>>24505107
Pretty much join him as his side bitch. Get to score with his girl and him at the same time.
>>
>>24505107

Nothing. It's not his fault I'm a 21 year old virgin. It's nobody's fault but my own (and partially society's).
>>
>>24505828
Chad makes up a substantial part of society.
>>
>>24505107
prolly just take his shit weed and any other drugs he happens to have
>>
depends. if he's an asshole about it I'd probably smash his face or something, but if he's chill I'd buy him a beer and ask him to help me get laid
>>
>>24505133
>but they like a lot of stuff we do
Eeeehehe
>>
>>24506018
This tbqh
#NotAllChads
>>
>>24505935

When I say I partially blame society I mean that society ostracizes us shy robot types and that status (money, etc.) is God in our fucked up Western society. Now some people can overcome this but I can't, which is why it's mostly my fault.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.