[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everything a lie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: woah.gif (986 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
986 KB, 500x270
Does anyone think it's possible that everything and I mean everything is deceiving?

It's hard to put into words, but what if all the knowledge in books and "reliable" websites were all just bullshit. How the fuck are we to tell if we're being deceived or not?

I'm not talking about a textbook that teaches that 2 +2 is 4. I mean like human origins or like shit that happened yesterday, it seems every damn thing can be staged or built to deceive. What do I believe anons???

i can't stop overthinking shit dammit help fuck why kill me pls damnit shit fuck cunt ass dildos what do i do fuuuuu.

am i retarded?
>>
>>24505101
We live in a world that approaches 1984.
Only in some ways though, mostly it's just people making assertions without showing the evidence.
>>
fucking jews
>>
Yea but most scientists arent looking to deceive. Just go on Reddit and know that the hivemind over there is ruthless to the truth.

It is heavily biased on subjective matters but thats irrelevant
>>
>>24505146
b-but anon?

aren't you doing t-the same thing right now?
>>
pls don't die i need answers ;_;
>>
>>24505101
I don't know about science facts. But I'm convinced that there's at least one single family that's been sitting on the top of the world governing everything since the beginning. Every war, every conflict, every "catastrophic accident". Nothing meaningful ever happens without their permission. People with absolute power over the whole world.
>>
Any narrative you don't see with your own eyes can be false
And, even then, considering we're approaching the sci-fi age, at some point even that will no longer be true with memory tampering, drug and social conditioning induced delusions, all kind of shit.

A skeptic detachment is best, don't let it get to your head. Ask yourself how much your belief/disbelief really affects you, and whether or not it compromises what is important to you, and whether the existential agony you invest in it is truly worth it. Not telling you to go either way, but stay sharp and don't act like an idiot.

Really boils down to just b-ing urself, regardless of the bullshit that may or may not be bullshit. We're entering the post-ironic age where nothing is true (or is it?), we need to get used to it.
>>
>>24506263
But to be fair I also want to die and go somewhere less disingenuous too, OP
Safe travels and hope you find truth
>>
>>24505101
I think about this shit a lot, comes from smoking weed a lot
>>
History is written by the winners. That's why hitler is portrayed as evil.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.