[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend wont give me a blow job or a handjob >doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: of dust, to dust.jpg (82 KB, 665x535) Image search: [Google]
of dust, to dust.jpg
82 KB, 665x535
>girlfriend wont give me a blow job or a handjob
>doesnt mind getting railed by the dick in the missionary position
>>literally will not touch my penis
>its seriously frustrating some sexual trauma of mine
>its causing me to feel self conscious, ashamed, and its lowering my self esteem
>shes got sexual trauma as well which is probably related to why she wont touch my penis
>shes sucked other dicks though and thats what is bothering me even more
>im understanding of her inhibition, but shes let go if it before
>i cant help how im feeling, its just legitimately triggering me
>>
Maybe your dick just stinks
>>
>>24504962
I had a gf didn't like looking at dicks because she was raped and abused. But she liked rape fantasies and demoralizing bondage shit. But she still didn't even want to see a dick. I dunno man.
>>
>>24504962
Show us dick OP
>>
>>24504962
>>24505014

Have you morons ever thought that maybe its just YOUR dick that she doesn't want to suck? I mean she's probably like ughh, why do I HAVE to suck this LOSERS dick. I mean really he doesn't even deserve it. Like look at that other hung ass macho dude from the bar, now that dudes dick I would suck, but this pathetic nobody who is so pussy whipped beta faggot that we don't even like each other that much, but he acts like hes in love with me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pretty sure thats how it goes down in their heads
>>
>>24504962

You gotta make her LOVE your dick anon.

She'll be all over it.
>>
>>24505176
im positive she loves my dick.
>>
provide pic of dick
>>
>>24505270

well who knows... you should just make her do it.

Shove it in her mouth. Don't ask, tell.
>>
Girls are odd, hypocritical creatures. There just always seems to be some kind of catch. I wish I could meet a girl who isn't like this. Everyone else seems to be able to, I've only ever managed to attract the weird ones.
>>
>>24505362
i did do that once and she was about to be receptive to it, but i looked her in the eye and she couldnt do it anymore.
its pretty fuckin weird.
>>
>>24505400

So now you know she doesn't like eye contact or the sense of being watched while she does shit.

Tilt your head up towards the ceiling with your eyes closed. That should do the trick.
>>
>>24505495
i definitely wont be looking her right in the eye, but she loves it when i look her in the eye when we're sexing and when im sucking her clit.

Girls are weird. but i couldnt even get her to considering sucking me off.
>>
>>24504962
>sexual trauma
damn humans are pathetic
>>
>>24504962
Give her to me. I don't care about handjob or blowjob. And I'm quite OK just fucking her in the missionary position.
>>
>>24504962
> ts causing me to feel self conscious, ashamed, and its lowering my self esteem

so basically
>your sexual "trauma" which basically amounts to whining about your self esteem is more important than her trauma
>trying to guilt her into sex

lol youre a creepy rape-y fuck
>>
>>24506209
i dont claim to be right about the way i feel, but thats the thing about feelings, you feel them. Im not actively trying to manipulate her with guilt. im talking with her abouit how i FEEL. I didnt achieve anything sexual out of it.
>>
>>24506047
Good thing we're Tigers, right pal?
>>
>>24504962
my ex dont like giving me bjs

that's why she's labelled an ex now
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.