[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does this bother you ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
does this bother you ?
>>
no, it's the betas fault if he gets in that position
>>
>what is: Plan A Backup Plan: White Beta Male
>>
>>24504485
yes and we both know why
>>
>>24504485
living life on easy mode
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mpm1u5fjV21qz4rgp.gif (997 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mpm1u5fjV21qz4rgp.gif
997 KB, 500x281
>>24504485
I'm usually this guy... I'm also the gay friend at the same time.
>>
I hate emojis so goddamn much

The basic bitches have devolved to using those fucking hands
>>
>>24504572
why do gayfags like to post cute anime girls?

you would think they'd like the males, right?
>>
>>24504590
I just really love Konata, that's all. Not a waifu but more like a favorite character ever.
>>
>>24504626
>not a waifu
well, obviously if you are a fag

do you have a male waifu?
>>
>>24504649
it's calles husbando you fucking dippest of shits
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.271091.jpg (777 KB, 2896x3722) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.271091.jpg
777 KB, 2896x3722
>>24504649
At some point there was Ryotaro Igawa (UDDUP) and Hisoka from HxH, but right now I don't have any husbando... I find it kinda silly honestly, but not lame.
>>
>>24504485

If only sharing everything would be both ways. I think if you actually have a friend who listens to you and you have each others back, it is no problem if she is female. Saddly it is just some cuk pretending he has a deep relationship going as he listens to Jennys dick hopping adventures.
You are also basically a cuk when some guy just uses you as a pawn and emotional deloading platform.
>>
>>24504669
what's a dip? and what's it mean to be dipper than not?
>>
>>24504485
I was that guy, and then I wasn't.
please kill me.
>>
>>24504688
fair enough my gay friendo
>>
no, I enjoy being the person that people come to for emotional support and comfort when they feel bad.

it's nice being a trusted confidant to people, men or women.
>>
>>24504485
Why is it beta to be that guy? As a guy it's nice to have a friend who is a girl you don't try to sleep with.
>>
File: D4826797C.jpg (540 KB, 2000x2978) Image search: [Google]
D4826797C.jpg
540 KB, 2000x2978
>>24504747
Yup, helping people to feel better actually makes me forget my own problems.
>>
>>24504485
Well, good for them. Less than half of men have that. Not a male friend nor a female friend. No-one who they can share everything with because no-one will pretend to care to get sum fuk.
>>
>>24504485
Being that guy is the worst. Did it all through high school for my literally mentally ill oneitis.
>>
>>24504485
I had a friend like this in high school. I would listen to her problems, try to give genuine advice when she asked for it, etc.
She never did shit for me, if I ever tried to get her to listen to my problems just so i could vent she would tell me to stop being so emotionally because it wasn't manly. Some fucking friend she was. In retrospect she didn't want a friend, just an emotional tampon and some free meals.
>>
>>24504586
What are those hands even supposed to mean? What gesture?
>>
File: me.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>24504485
no
i don't even see how a robot could conceivably get into that position anyways
through all my scholarity everyone hated me and i hated everyone

if some bitch started "sharing" with me you could be damn sure the whole school would know tomorrow
>>
>>24504485
Every girl has friendzoned male orbiters with whom they speak about their cock carousel adventures and how they wish they could find a nice guy like them. They are shameless in this, so they have no fear anyways, since they know full well the guy is an orbiter and would would never leave either way

>FIXED
>>
>>24504762
KEK DETECTED REEE REEEEE
>>
>>24504785
>>24504747

That's a very typical beta 'niceguy' pattern, and is indicative that you have some pretty big issues to overcome.

There's nothing wrong with being supportive for people, but if you're going to do that it should be from a place of abundance and of caring for the other person, not to feed your own neurotic need to deflect attention away from your own flaws.
>>
>>24504762
have fun paying for her meals and listening to her superficial "problems" while you get jack shit in return
>>
>>24505001
just because the guy who replied to me said he's doing it to stop thinking about his own problems, doesn't mean I am.

I've just always been a counsellor type, I like comforting people who are suffering.
>>
I am this guy because I like listening to people and offering advice. I'm basically a therapist for two girls. I'm about to get a third one soon.
>>
>>24505001
Forgetting about my own problems is more of a bonus side effect than anything.
I actually don't like seeing sad people, so it's just kinda natural you know. If it gives this kind of bonus, that's great too.
>>
File: 911.png (320 KB, 469x560) Image search: [Google]
911.png
320 KB, 469x560
>>24504970
>beta meets girl
>beta is too scared to actually risk rejection by making an overt move or express their sexual intent towards girl
>kuck themselves by hanging around the girl as a fake friend hoping that she'll somehow magically fall in love with him just like Hollywood taught him she would.
>get mad when they get treated as a friend by the girl
>don't understand that guys and girls treat friends differently, and girls tend to use all of their friends as emotional support
>beta thinks that she has secret feelings for him because he'd only use a significant other for emotional support.
>beta proceeds to exist in perpetual suffering as unrequited lust consumes him
>caught in a trap of his own making the beta stays in this unfulfilling relationship because he's a faggot with zero self esteem
>beta comes to r9k to bitch about being a victim of the woman's manipulation, still has no idea how pathetic and stupid he is.

The beta might eventually be set free from his own trap when he confesses his love to her. This is basically dumping all responsibility for making the next move onto her shoulders which girls never want, and he will either be rejected or she will derp around and never give him a straight answer. The beta believes that the confession is a good idea because he's a bitch, and because Hollywood lies have taught him that its the right thing to do when you have unrequited love. He also doesn't understand or accept the role of a man in a sexual relationship, and is afraid or deeply ashamed of his own sexuality.

No sympathy for you.
>>
>>24505224
Why don't you do the same for blokes?
>>
It bothers me when girls try to force me (or other guys) to play that role. Being friendzoned or led-on hurts. Having someone foist their emotions on you is tiresome. It irks me that women have so little regard for me that they think that I must listen to the minutia of their lives. I hate that these relationships are so onesided, girls don't want to hear about my life or my advice or anything that I have to say. Yet they have the gall to try to guilt me for not listening to them harp on and on. If that's the price of women's friendship then they can keep it.
>>
>>24505385
>It irks me that women have so little regard for me that they think that I must listen to the minutia of their lives
women live their entire lives believing that they are the center of the universe, thanks to their parents giving them princess syndrome and getting constant attention from thirsty guys. The idea that anyone could not give less of a fuck about their superficial lives is just baffling to them, almost as if they cant comprehend it. I mean, they're such special snowflakes with such interesting lives and totally real problems, how could anyone not want to hear about it?
>>
>>24505319
>No sympathy for you.

>Make assumptions much
>I've never been this guy, I know a lot of men who are "this guy" though
>I'm the guy who outright tells women "we aren't even really friends because I want to have sex with you, If you want to talk though I have no problem, but don't expect any favors"
>I'm the guy who will outright stop talking to and associating with a woman if I see no benefit to the relationship
>I've never really been friendzoned because once I'm rejected I don't waste my time even pretending to be alright with it

That's what I hope more men keep doing to end this bullshit, the more men who keep pretending like they're alright with this, the more women will keep this the status quo. I stopped giving a fuck years ago, don't even care if people think its bad or being butthurt, if the relationship doesn't benefit me in anyway then I'm not bothering with it ;)
>>
>>24504485
>le girls are just social creatures meme
>le girls are just flirty-friendly and touchy-feely with everyone meme

Is this shit true, or is there more to the story? Is the "girls are just hypersocial and touchy creatures" cop-out legit or just a cover up?

Video very much related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
>>
>>24504485
Y would it?
>>
ORBITERS AN HERO
NOW
YOU ARE RUINING PATRIARCHY
>>
>>24504485

I've had a girlfriend for the last 5 years but I've also had a very important friend for last like 11 whose a girl. My relationship with this friend is strong and there is between us what I can only describe as an unspoken, mutual desire for one another that has just never faded. It's hard to point out the evidence of this but over the years I've just known and so has she.

Like a year ago we were at a party where I hadn't seen her for awhile. My gf was not there and since I was my friend's guest I spent most of my time with her. While drunk and playing the N64 she turned to me and said "I'm in love with you." I told her that I was also in love with her and we went to her room afterward, we madeout for like 5 seconds before she pulled away and said she did not want to backstab my gf who she has become good friends with through me.

Yeah... anyway I don't want to be with my gf but now this other friend of mine who I have loved for so long has a boyfriend of her own and the whole thing kills me.
>>
>>24504485
As much as anything what bothers me is the insistence that one should adhere to some particular idea about how "every girl" should be. I realize it's supposed to be a nice sentiment but it's also pushing your values and your opinions like it's some kind of gospel truth. What does it say about the girls who don't have such a person in their lives? They've failed some implicit standard.
>>
>>24506886
trade and chucklehold each other
>>
>>24506934
>They've failed some implicit standard.
Yep. They have. If a girl can't even get one orbiter despite having access to thousands of thirsty betas thanks to the internet then she's failed at being a girl.
>>
>>24504485
No, why the fuck would it? Good for them, it sounds great.
>>
>>24505132
I don't pay for her meals. Or anything else.
>>
>>24504485
that clapping emoji is fucking stupid
>>
>>24504909
some autistic ass normie meme clap because normies can't decipher what a hand looks like from a different angle.

fuck that horseshit emoji.
>>
>>24505336

blokes don't want to talk to me.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.