[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's it like not being fat guys, I've been overweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: fat mac.png (188 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
fat mac.png
188 KB, 375x281
what's it like not being fat guys, I've been overweight ever since I can remember. I've lost weight put it back on lost weight put it back on. It's a never ending cycle.
>>
>>24504432

pic related I have that body type but my belly isn't that big...yet
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>24504432
you know, i see guys fatter than that walking around all day, every day. the guy in pic could lean up and get vscularity in 6 months of a 500 calorie deficit, he is nowhere near abomination-point-of-no-return-tier fat
>>
File: mac.jpg (117 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
117 KB, 600x900
>>24504583
You're not wrong, he only got fat for like 2 seasons of his TV show
>>
I'm skinny and it's pretty great.

I don't have much of an appetite which means I can just eat junk whenever I want because I probably only consume 1500Kcal a day as an active male. Have recently gained some muscle so no longer full skeletal.

I literally couldn't stand the thought of having body fat, this idea disgusts me and it's why I have only ever dated skinny girls.
>>
>>24504583
He worked with a baseball player whenever he gained the weight, it was like 60 lbs, and then he dropped it after they finished shooting that season. He looks pretty good
>>
It is seriously so fucking great. You ARE youre body? Can you imagine having the THING YOU ARE be a positive, useful thing in your life, rather than a source of shame that limits you socially AND physically? You fat guys are so mentally trapped its almost outrageous to me. You can take a step towards a much better life TODAY and within probably a year or two have a great body, but you dont. You have no idea how much of life youre missing out on. Sometimes I literally just stop and appreciate how lucky I am to never get caught up in the terrible shame ridden fate of being obese. I just breath a sigh of relief that its not MY reality and sometimes get a dopemine rush of pleasure. Being able to run miles at will and climb a rope is great, but even better is how EASY it is to make friends of either gender, let alone sexual partners. Its so great. Its easy mode for life. And everyday you choose NOT to get this for yourself.

They never make heros in movies or games obese guys do they?? Dont you like to envision yourself as the hero?
>>
Pretty good, people have treated me better now that I'm skinny. I was fat like 5 years ago.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.