[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find out what you enjoy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1388493829757.png (419 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
1388493829757.png
419 KB, 802x802
How do you find out what you enjoy?
>>
Try out a lot of new things
>>
>do thing
>feel pleasure
>keep doing thing
Not hard m8. Just dont force yourself to enjoy things you dont like. I used to do that a lot then I realized there's nothing wrong with disliking a lot of stuff.
>>
put a finger or two in your bum
>>
i enjoy escapism
>>
>>24504280
Yeah this is a good start but once you figure out the optimal choices you're better off sticking with those unless something looks REALLY good.

90% of the time when I try something new, it's shit or overpriced. Usually not worth it.
>>
File: goldfinch irelans.jpg (45 KB, 700x540) Image search: [Google]
goldfinch irelans.jpg
45 KB, 700x540
you mean you want to discover your passion, giving you a focus into which to pour all your energies, and thereby find a reason to live?

well it would probably help if you has a sense of identity, revealing your predispositions and abilities - but to get that you need to be in community with folk who can reflect what they see in you, while not seeking to exploit you

and for the most part you're not going to find folks who don't have some measure of self-interest, outside of christians who already have everything they need through their relationship with their Creator

and on that note, the best person to give you a sense of identity and worth is your Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ
>>
go to bed :^ )

mutebloxxxxxxx
>>
As an asperger anon I was drawn to my obsessions just like how you are drawn to masterbate
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.