[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so irrational? >joking around with qt asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1445183282765.jpg (80 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445183282765.jpg
80 KB, 960x720
Why are girls so irrational?

>joking around with qt asian grill
>always insult eachother
>she's rich and always goes on holiday around the world
>at one point tell her to get raped
>she shrugs it off
>call her a little rich girl jokingly after telling her im getting a phone i can barely afford
>i say "we're not all little rich girls like you are"
>she sends a paragraph saying she doesn't appreciate it when she's called stuff like that

What the fuck? I literally told her to kill herself at one point.
>>
>>24504244
Obviously because she has a personal insecurity about her wealth and how it relates to people that aren't as wealthy.
>>
Hi, I'm visiting this board for the first time. I noticed you're a fucking retard. Or maybe a troll

Telling someone to kill themselves is obviously a joke. Get raped is the same thing.

Calling her out for being rich is something she's obviously sensitive about, and it's close enough to reality to be insulting.

If you want to translate this experience into stuffing your cock into her, provoke an argument about it but then eventually apologize after two weeks of radio silence.
>>
Maybe because it's actually true.
>>
tell her to check her priviledge
>>
>>24504328
this. that one hit home. she didn't really think you wanted her to get raped or die; but was offended because the rich girl thing was true.
>>
>>24504372
Well I've never really talked to a girl before but at least I'm learning!
>>
it has to do with how easy their lives are

rich dadd girls live life on 10/10 luxury mode and if you comment on how easy they have they get extremely defensive because deep down they know they are worthless without being rich
>>
Because rich people, at least silver-spoon rich people, are often insecure over being rich.
>>
Too close to home. Anons tell each other to go kill themselves all the time, but if someone said your Mom was a bipolar skank who will probably die of an overdoes in 2 years, when she actually is and probably will, you probably wouldn't see the funny side either.
>>
>>24504328
>>24504372
>>24504400
>>24504435
>>24504449

I don't get it though, why would somebody be insecure about being rich?
>>
File: 1448109350728.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1448109350728.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>tfw my best friend who's a girl is better at banter then I am
>tfw I get btfo by her
I need lessons or something, this fucking sucks.
>>
>>24504492
See >>24504435

That anon gave a pretty good explanation.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 518x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 518x514
>>24504519
>girl tries to start banter with me
>make her cry
>she apologizes to me afterwards
>>
>>24504492
because life on rich mode is extremely easy and you don't have to worry about anything other than dying

most people work hard to save enough money to buy things like houses and cars. when you're rich you can just do whatever the fuck you want and not give a shit. it's even worse when you didn't earn that money yourself and it's something you inherited or your dad's rich, or something like that.
>>
Everyone has a breaking point. She was affected by those past comments, and this was just the last straw.
>>
>>24504492

a lot of reasons. It separates them from their non-rich peers. It makes them feel like they should be successful, which heightens their guilt or insecurity when they aren't. It makes you think "is this person only my friend because I am rich?" or even "is this person only NOT my friend because I am rich?"

As Paolo Freire notes in pedagogy of the oppressed, imbalanced power structures hurt the people on top as well as the people on the bottom.
>>
>>24504244
Girl humor isn't as mean spirited as guy humor you autist. Saying that joke to a girl is the same as legit insulting them.
>>
>>24504492
everyone secretly hates the rich
and they know it so they feel guilty

also that probably explains why rich girls are complete skanks who'll fuck the bottom barrel of society while the middle class wouldn't
>>
File: EXHI015320.jpg (64 KB, 553x766) Image search: [Google]
EXHI015320.jpg
64 KB, 553x766
>>24504244
Women didn't evolve the an inclination to associate with lower classes.
>i say "we're not all little rich girls like you are"
Her great great great great great.... -mother instinctively rejected any lower class dick, the neurons in this bitch's head are firing off in 2015
Guess what, she doesn't appreciate you as much as she did before you informed her of your social position relative to hers

Being a sperg, or even having a male brain, you're more likely internalize the world in a ''inhumanly'' straightforward manner.
Being feminine is the exact opposite, wherein your internalization shapes the woman's world.
Women follow a more predictable pattern of behaivoir, but society views it as misogyny to map female anthropoplogical patterns of behaivior.
Every normal fag assumes women are an enigma. I'm the robot willing to break it to you, OP, that the instinctive brain, the Id of the woman, is very rational.
>>
>>24504548
All my banter skills relies on the other person being from a different country then me because I browse /int/ so much.
>>
>>24504589

Based Freud
>>
>>24504620
>Being feminine is the exact opposite, wherein your internalization shapes the woman's world.

I meant to say
Being feminine is the exact opposite, wherein her internalization shapes the woman's world.
>>
>>24504589
>Her great great great great great.... -mother instinctively rejected any lower class dick,
Her great great ... grand mother was an upjumped fucking peasant whose family sold a lot of cows made a ton money in the process but wasn't upper class by any means.
But since the French had their genius idea she ended up on the top of the social ladder when really she should be in the middle
The rich are the aristocracy without the nobility.

Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>24504589

The key to fucking any woman is to get them to believe, for one second, that their lives are not boring.

Don't post this wrinkled-ass idiot and his exploded theories and act like you're king shit because you think you've figured out why women won't fuck you.
>>
File: Namnlös.png (177 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
177 KB, 1100x950
>>24504718
>The key to fucking any woman is to get them to believe, for one second, that their lives are not boring.
>women won't fuck you.
My life is very boring.
>>
>>24504787
Welcome to r9k, Anon, next stop is wizchan 2025
>>
>>24504244
joking around with women is basically like walking around a minefield. Eventually youll hit that one topic they are insecure/self conscious about and then it gets awkward
>>
>>24504492

People make richy rich kids feel bad about it because they think people are bitter about them for being rich (and many probably legitimately are).

It's an unconscious form of telling to check their privilege, even if you didnt mean it sincerely.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.