[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the only people that ever admit they are into me are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nxrkl9sXjU1udouqko1_500.gif (1014 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrkl9sXjU1udouqko1_500.gif
1014 KB, 480x360
>tfw the only people that ever admit they are into me are mentally unstable people

i just want someone stable

worse than being alone
>>
I'll be yours~
>>
I'm in the military and I know this feel
>stable people are dumb and assume the worst
>unstable people attach themselves to you and pretend to be stable so you'll give them your time

Both civilian and military. I'm more neurotic than ever. Paranoid. Apathetic. Accidentally hurtful and rough around the edges. I feel like an outside dog trying to be an inside dog.
>>
>>24504213
>>24504928
simply rid yourselves of sanity and everyone you thought was a nut-job in the past will seem reasonable and scholarly.
>>
>>24504928
>stable people are dumb and assume the worst

what? are you technically saying you are dumb? im assuming you consider yourself stable right?
>>
>>24504760
Who-er, ya big fat who-er!
>>
>Only ever chatted with one person online past few years that legitimately wasn't an asshole or weirdo
>asides from him, anyone that actually chatted without some condescending tone was a nutcase or suppressed asshole
guess I need a new hobby or something, multiplayer games are just awful.
>>
>>24505313
I have the regular gambit of anxiety/depression. Stable girls who are confident and can find inner happiness are often ignorant. I didn't mean dumb as the insult. I recognize what you're pointing out.
While I am not whole, I can function and have the will to be docile. It's outside looking in, and I want in.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.