[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I've liked for two years just told me that a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
A girl I've liked for two years just told me that a relationship between us wouldn't work out and that she likes other guys.

Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>24504089
It hasn't gotten any better for me anon. Take that as you will
>>
no.

there's nothing wrong with suicide but it should be done for a good reason, not just because of some woman.
>>
File: 1421788269745.jpg (47 KB, 441x441) Image search: [Google]
1421788269745.jpg
47 KB, 441x441
At least she told you so instead of just ignoring you.
>>
how about just stop talking to her you beta kuck?
>>
>>24504132
This tbqh. It's preferable to not knowing and wasting more time on her imho, familam.
>>
>>24504177
Op here, thats the thing... We hit it off pretty well we would go places and just sit and talk for hours, she seemed to like me. But I was just to autistic to tell that she was leading me on
>>
>>24504216
it took you two years to realize this?

here is how it's going to go play out

if you ignore her and stop talking to her she's going to think you are an asshole and talk shit about you behind your back to all her friends, because in her mind she's the victim and you should feel grateful that she would even lead you on.

she could ignore you, but i doubt that will happen, because she still wants her beta boy for a shoulder to cry on.

if you keep talking to her she's just going to continue using you like some puppy she brings out to make herself feel better once in a while

enjoy the shit sandwich
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.