[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't worry, anon, when you get to college you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: O8YAZxz.jpg (118 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
O8YAZxz.jpg
118 KB, 1142x704
>Don't worry, anon, when you get to college you'll have more cute girls trying to date you than you'll know what to do with!
>>
File: 1448082222131.gif (306 KB, 170x153) Image search: [Google]
1448082222131.gif
306 KB, 170x153
>>24504085
No you won't. No one will ever love you OP.
>>
File: just be yourself.jpg (55 KB, 590x640) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself.jpg
55 KB, 590x640
>"I got friendzoned." "Whatever dude, you were just too afraid to tell her what you thought, and she assumed you were just a friend. Your fault."

>"I'm only ever attracted to/approach a small portion of women I click with, but nothing has worked out." "Come on man, dating is a numbers game, just start talking to people. Ask them out for the hell of it without hanging your self worth on the answer. Or maybe just hang out with them, get to know them. You'll improve eventually, and one of them is bound to say yes."

>"I've approached dozens of women and everyone of them turned me down!" "Woah there Stiffler! no way you were actually attracted to them all. Shouldn't you get to know them, become their friend, identify their unique inner beauty?"

>"I'm only ever attracted to/approach a small portion of women I click with, but nothing has worked out." "Come on man, dating is a numbers game, just start talking to people. Ask them out for the hell of it without hanging your self worth on the answer. Or maybe just hang out with them, get to know them. You'll improve eventually, and one of them is bound to say yes."
>>
>>24504085
Shh, relax man. It'll all be over soon, in 50-60 years.
>>
college was when i realised i was objectively inferior to every single other person on the planet and i gave up even trying to talk to people
>>
File: 1396498905603.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1396498905603.png
75 KB, 506x608
>Dad asks me what I'm doing over the weekend
"Probably going drinking with X at Y Bar, Dad"
>"Oh, that's kind of a rough area, but I know there's plenty of pretty girls there you're probably hoping to get with"
>he doesn't realize I have literally no chance with them
>didn't even cross my mind that I might see a woman while out
>all I wanted to do was drink with my only friend
>>
File: 1376381244475.png (312 KB, 397x537) Image search: [Google]
1376381244475.png
312 KB, 397x537
>Don't worry Anon, college is nothing like High School. People aren't bullies, people are way nicer and you'll make a ton of friends!
>>
>mfw it actually came true for me
>>
>>24504358
Back to facebook, normie.
>>
File: why not kill ourselves.png (103 KB, 484x448) Image search: [Google]
why not kill ourselves.png
103 KB, 484x448
>>24504256
>meet some new guy recently
>become sort of friends
>just chatting and shit
>he asks me if I have a gf
>I laugh (because that's a ridiculous idea, me having a gf) and say no
>he looks a little wierded out and asks what's so funny about that question
>I say nevermind

>mfw I later realized he probably thinks I'm gay and that's why I laughed
>>
>parents tell me this
>don't go to college
>>
>>24504085
Looking back, getting a girlfriend is high school would had been WAY more easier than college. Girls wouldn't focus on standards too much and you don't have to worry about having income , car, or a rape charge.
>>
>>24504085

I'm in my third year and 3 girls actually asked me to fuck them, I said no politely to the three girls because they were normie stacies/roasties and now I'm experiencing heavy regret.

But I'm really afraid I'm shit at bed that literally blocks me from fucking chicks, what is wrong with me
>>
>>24504531
>what is wrong with me

It's called avoidant personality senpai
>>
welp

I don't know where it all went wrong or where I fucked my shit. I just wanted to be normal, a regular guy that has ambition, a car, a job and a gf he can fuck on a regular basis.
>>
>>24504531
>But I'm really afraid I'm shit at bed that literally blocks me from fucking chicks, what is wrong with me

Sexual shame. You need theRAPEy
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
>>24504631
>It's called avoidant personality disorder

Holy shit this feel has a name?
>>
>>24504256

>Talking to dad over the phone and he talks to me about aspirations
>"Honestly dad, I don't even take myself seriously"
>"That's not what a father wants to hear!"
>"Well, it's true Long as I have an ok Job that is enough to pay the bills and not consume my life, a studio apartment and a good desktop, that's enough for a guy who won't be getting married"

Then he asked me if I was gay or had any attraction to women and I autistically went on a tirade about how I don't like modern women and he said I'd eventually find someone I loved Even if that happened no one would love me dad, as my house mates like to remind me

My mother also tells me she wants grand kids but she can fuck off. She smoked and drank while she was pregnant with me.
>>
>>24504531

>
But I'm really afraid I'm shit at bed that literally blocks me from fucking chicks

Same. I'm ashamed of being such an old virgin. Plus I can't get boners anymore unless I really force a 70% power one when I wanna jack off
>>
>>24504531

I'm in my 3rd year and 2 girls wanted to fuck me. I don't know why I didn't. fell in love with the second one but I'm getting over her now.
>>
>>24504427
He prolly thought you were laffin at him even thinking about gf-ing you. You hurt him deep in his soul.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.