[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me a LEGAL anti-depressant drug to suppress emotions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 6874987k.jpg (174 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
6874987k.jpg
174 KB, 1437x908
Recommend me a LEGAL anti-depressant drug to suppress emotions. I don't want to feel nothing anymore, nothing! Not joy nor sadness, nothing! I want to be a machine. I'm tired of feeling like crap.
Bonus points if it also suppresses appetite for a depressed fat fuck like me.
>>
> suppress emotions

that's not how anti-depressants work

if you want to dull your senses, use opiates or drink yourself to death

if you want to deal with your shit, get anti-depressants which will help you become a little more motivated and functional, and couple that with therapy to support your in the process of removing the dysfunctional patterns that are killing you
>>
get an unlimited amount of xanax do you don't have to deal with withdrawal
>>
>>24504448
google says it's for anxiety etc... does it suppress emotions? good and bad
>>
>>24504527
Don't take my advice seriously. If you good amount of xanax you feel like a zombie in a good way and you probably won't remember your night. At all. Anti psychotics are what you're looking for. I recommend looking darknet markets
>>
>>24504564
anti-psychotics suppress emotions?
how do i make my family doctor prescribe me antipsychotics? do i fake being a crazy mofo?
>>
>>24504618
They literally turn you into a zombie or knock you out asleep. I was prescribed some brand after a dxm induced psychotic breakdown
>>
>>24504010
>using a double-negative in text
If you live in America a perfectly legal form of suicide is a 9mm in the mouth.
>>
Take some xanax.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are bad for you.
>>
>>24504685
he's probably a bean.
>>
>>24504175
>that's not how anti-depressants work

U dumb?

I took Welbutrin and it numbed all my emotions except irritability.
>>
>>24504010
Ketamine isn't illegal if you're a horse or a vet, get some.

You feel nothing, you have no thoughts.
You can talk, but the words just happen, you can't plan in advance what you want to say.
You don't know if you're hungry, or hot, or cold.
You don't know if you're enjoying the music, or the film you're watching.
>>
>>24504175
That's how most commonly prescribed psych meds work, and opiates don't numb you, they make you feel extremely intense happiness, you autist. Stick to your pleb STEM knowledge and stay out of medichad's territory.
>>
>>24504010
I remember wanting to not feel anything when I was young, but then I grew out of that.

You will grow out of it too, eventually.
>>
Legal antidepressants pretty much do just that. Appetite supression though lol. You're fucked. But you'll be loaded up on zombie pills so at least you won't notice you are a fatass.
>>
>>24506255
Tfw going on Zoloft unsupresed my appitite and made eating fun again and suddenly I gained like 70lbs

At least losing it was easy, but holy fuck I gained so much weight so fast.

>Same thing happened to my sister and two people I know

Why don't they warn you?
>>
Taking an antidepressant landed me in mental hospital,but it was the happiest Ive been in a long time. now the doctors wont give me shit because they say I dont react well to it.
>>
File: 1434173435548.png (132 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1434173435548.png
132 KB, 400x240
Try Lyrica. It helps with my fibromyalgia but it can be expensive desu.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.