[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHIP MY FUCKING PACKAGE YOU FUCKS SHIP IT! SHIP IT!!! SHIIIPPP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ups_shield_og_square[1].png (19 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
ups_shield_og_square[1].png
19 KB, 246x246
SHIP MY FUCKING PACKAGE YOU FUCKS

SHIP IT!

SHIP IT!!!

SHIIIPPP IIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YOU FUCKS JUST FUCKING GIVE ME MY SHIT
>>
>Work for the railroad
>We move UPS trailers
>Get a package and see it's going to be shipped by us.
>Know already that it's going to be late
>>
>>24504001
>Order something to arrive the next day
>It arrives half a week later
FUCK YOU UPS AND FUCK YOUR UNION FOR FUCKING WITH MY PACKAGE ARRIVAL DATE
>>
>tfw 500mg of xanax and 50 tabs of lsd and 1g of dmt taking forever cause Paris and shit
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>put off ordering more etizolam until last minute
>vendor's out of stock now and I will literally die from withdrawals after the last of my supplies are finished in a week

Goodbye.
>>
>>24504195
Hit up some other vendors and the streets if all else fails brother. If not you're in for hell.
>>
>tfw worked for UPS for one night and then no showed because social anxiety
>>
>>24504223

I'm pretty scared to be honest. I have a gun and might just end it once the shaking starts.
>>
>>24504274
Why? how long have you been hooked on it? Is the streets totally off limits?
Go into a rehab brother
>>
Anyone else have really stupid USPS workers? I swear to god, they must be mentally disabled or something.

>bought from online store numerous times
>no problems at all
>suddenly they stop being delivered
>the packages arrive at the post office right before being delivered to my place
>get sent back to the company because they "couldn't find my address"
>haven't moved in three years
>never answer phone calls
>got hung up on by some old kike
>>
>back in high school needed a job
>can't find jack shit
>parents somehow find a job opening at ups
>go to interview don't even want the job
>interviewer starts asking me about the duties involved
>try making myself out as bad as possible by saying that I wasn't able to do any of them
>"kek that's fine you're hired!"
>give me a bunch of paperwork to sign
>notice one of them is for union membership
>tell her I don't want to join
>she gets a really confused look on her face
>"y- you can't do that, union doesn't allow us to hire anyone without first joining them"
>she then tells me that the union basically runs everything, there's nothing she could do to keep me out
>after getting hired I was "mysteriously" never called in for any work despiite them originally telling me they were short on staff hence they hired me
That's why UPS is so bad. Unions, not once.
>>
>>24504381
>Hurp durp unions suck
Whatever you say you little enterprising capitalist you.

Must suck to have collective bargaining fight for better working conditions, right?
>B-b-but seniority is stupid
>I should be entitled to the best shifts and scheduling starting out
Eat a fat one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.