[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some ways to subtly bother my roommate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
what are some ways to subtly bother my roommate
>>
File: 1447195870252.png (53 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1447195870252.png
53 KB, 914x1091
>>24503676
just by being yourself m8!

you certainly bother us
>>
>>24503730
I know I already bother him but I want to go all out
>>
>>24503676
Every now and then run ONLY your pinkie finger across his right shoulder
>>
when I had a roommate I got falling-down drunk every night, and one night I got so drunk I tried to pee on him twice. boy he was bothered.
>>
>>24503676
invite annoying people over
>>
make really bad smells
>>
>>24503676
put the milk back in the fridge with just a tiny tiny bit left, he won't think you're doing it intentionally that way
>>
>>24503923
This is good, really good actually
>>
>>24503676

Remove his PC hardrive
>>
Screenshot this thread, leave the image open on his computer.
>>
>>24504021
this senpai. Well thought.
>>
make frequent and subtle fapping motions against your clothed pants at night when he's there and can clearly hear you. make it look like youre covertly touching yourself
>>
suck his dick with teeth
>>
>>24503676
Get a really loud exhaust fan for your PC and leave it on 24/7.

bbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>24503676
Have something with a really bright LED light on in the bedroom at night. Have it facing your roommate
>>
>>24504129
And buy a mechanical keyboard.
>>
Leave the cerial out
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 470x595
Cut his brakes
>>
>>24504243
>2015
>not already having a mechanical keyboard

It's like heroin to my fingers. I can't stand anything else now.
>>
Start making weird and barely audible noises when he's around, he'll start to question his own senses in no time.
>>
File: smug.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
Not OP but, how do I bother my female roommate? I made a rape joke the other day and it seemed to bother her. She is the feminazi type.
>>
>>24503676
Did he do anything to make you bother him?
>>
Never spray after taking a gross, mean shit.
>>
>>24504410
Sounds like you're already on the right track.
Maybe get in an argument about feminism/racism with her and throw out some good points.
>>
>>24503676
Play music and games with a subwoofer

Take snacks into your room and hide them there

Whenever you stay up late constantly cough and clear your throat near his door

Pick a loud hobby maybe even something like a dartboard would get annoying

Make annoying ass requests all the time like Sheldon

When he's not home mess up his room slightly but take nothing so he thinks you go through his shit

Turn your games up way loud at night and when he asks you to stop just say sorry bro and turn it down

If you guys smoke drink or do drugs ask him for shit constantly be like hey I grabbed a beer I hope you don't mind. Or do you have any pack I can borrow I'll give you some when I have it
>>
Switch his dresser drawers around. Take his shirts on the hangers and turn them all inside out. If he has posters or pictures, switch them around. Move his furniture slightly. If he has dvds mix up the boxes and disks. Cum in his shampoo. Take the laces off his shoes and put them back on, while skipping a loop. Switch a couple keys on his computer keyboard. Hide all his belts.
>>
leave the window cracked open slightly always
>>
>>24504611
>leave the window cracked open
These people are the worst, my dad is always opening the windows even though its below 10c outside. He doesn't turn the heating on either unless it drops below freezing.

Its like people from his generation have to prove how manly they are by what temperatures they consider cold.
>>
go into his computer and clear all of his saved log-in information.
>>
File: 189 KB.png (189 KB, 788x784) Image search: [Google]
189 KB.png
189 KB, 788x784
>>24503676
take really, really bad smelling shits in the morning right before he has to go in there and take a shower
>>
>>24503676
After using the bathroom, leave the sink/shower going just a trickle.
>>
Start setting your alarm for 6am and pretend you have important shit to do that early.
Also if you don't already snore, pretend to.
>>
>>24504772
That used to grind my gears when I lived next to the bathroom.
>>
have your girlfriend walk out of the shower and to your room naked everytime she stays the night. Towel is optional. I do this whenever i stay at my bfs house and apparently his one roommates felt REALLY uncomfortable about it.
>>
>>24503895
>implying anon has anyone he can invite over
>>
>>24504817
He can invite me over and I will be the guest from hell. I'm a bum that will turn the couch and area surrounding it into my living quarters.
>>
File: 1405498474849.jpg (59 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1405498474849.jpg
59 KB, 900x900
>>24504808
>>24504808
Reeeeeeeeeee
Not welcome here
Gtfo roastie slut
Etc...
>>
>>24503676
Gouge his eyes out with a spoon
>>
>>24504375
you think? I have browns with 4mm o-ring dampers and still feel guilty typing this loud at night

gotta love how durable it is tho, since my previous 2 "gaming" keyboards broke and were shit
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.