[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw discovering new flaws every day >hating myself more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Omegle screenshot 88521.jpg.jpg (33 KB, 317x246) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 88521.jpg.jpg
33 KB, 317x246
>tfw discovering new flaws every day
>hating myself more and more day by day
>just discovered one of my eyes is smaller than the other and seems to be getting worse
>social anxiety
>paranoia
>depression

tell me yours anons. How are you feeling about yourself
>>
>post my pic on r9k, nobody ever comments

Its because i look like a manchild, i know it is, and i do
You look comfy kid keep it up
>>
>tfw weak chin
I don't even care for any other flaws. At all. They don't bother me. Weak chin is already a death sentence.
>>
it is easy to give up and let go.
it is hard to get the motivation to do something to have the end point being having no motivation again.
>>
>>24503636
I feel fine about myself. I am Ubermensch.

It is other people who are the problem.

People like you. Weak, useless, and infantile.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>24503636
Kind of back and forth between hating myself and just feeling a situation (sitting and typing, walking down the street, etc).

Sometimes I want to die, sometimes I want to leave the country and not come back, sometimes I want to join a monastery (for the wrong reasons, I realize). Mostly I want to give up and have all this self-degradation shit be over.

Interestingly if I'm having some positive thoughts and I pull myself back to actual situation it feels like I'm giving up, but in a mostly unpleasant way. Reminds me of the idea of desire as causing suffering.
>>
>>24503947
why are you even here? honestly

every time i try to do something nice, or fun, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things you choose to be
>>
File: shit.png (195 KB, 637x222) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
195 KB, 637x222
pic related my eye in question

am I delusional? is it bad. I don't know what I even look like because my image of myself is so distorted
>>
Are you serious about trading or not?
>>
try chewing soft wood or something like that, like dog with dentastix or something. It helps a LOT
>>
File: 1446783906966.jpg (55 KB, 457x566) Image search: [Google]
1446783906966.jpg
55 KB, 457x566
>>24504035
>I don't know what I even look like because my image of myself is so distorted
that hit me in the feels
>>
>>24503636
Oh god damn i know that feeling too well. We're all going to eventually make, bruv
>>
>>24504035
The left eye is a bit smaller but you look fine overall man, you dont need to worry except about your mental issues
>>
>>24504035
they look the same man. Iktf, mine looks ultra retarded, especially on pics. But noone notices irl
>>
>>24504035
Drawfag here. It's not bad. I'd say it's a result of natural asymetry or habitually closing only one eye (I know a dude who had to wear an eye patch for medical reasons and I noticed a similar thing while drawing him).
Think about it like this: If it took you this long to notice how would anyone else see it?
Oh and nice eye color.
>>
>>24504035
you look hot desu,
>>
>6 years older than my classmates
>social anxiety schizo weirdo

I'm fighting tooth and nail to get myself back into normiehood, so I can relish in the "joys" of a career and independent income.

It sucks boys. Life is shit and then you die, and if you give up and take the easy shortcut out of this hellhole, you let your family and race down
>>
>>24504035
tfw no qt eurobean bf
>>
>>24503636
>no more acne on my face
>huge breakout on my neck
kill me
>>
>>24504252
>tfw acne went away but skin still wasn't nice
>slowly it's starting to come back

I just want nice skin senpai
>>
>>24504035
you look cool,keep strong man
>>
>>24504252
>>24504302
>Had cystic acne on back and neck in highschool
>Shit oozed pussy bloody fluid
>Will forever have scarred and fucked up back

FeelsBadMan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.