[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or do you guys have a hard time believing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1446791365582.jpg (48 KB, 650x855) Image search: [Google]
1446791365582.jpg
48 KB, 650x855
Is it just me or do you guys have a hard time believing that half of all people are women? Like it just seems to me that the vast majority of people are men. Where are women? What do they do?
>>
>What do they do?

Not you.
>>
>>24503438
fuck off with these londer threads. Shit like this invites those attention whoring parasites here.
>>
Women aren't people. That's why you don't notice them as much.
>>
I agree, it seems like there are way more men than women in any public place.
>>
>>24503438
Its because you're noticing the old men but not the old women.
There are barely any young people in western countries.
The older people are all childless, liberal self hating draft dodging hippie boomers.
They're the people that made life hell for YOU.
They didnt make more qts to be your gf, they invited foreigners into your country to replace you, they constantly insult you and treat you like shit, they lived ten times better lives than you ever could. They're going to make you pay for their retirement, and with that extra money they're going to fuck the QT's that are meant for your generation. They're LITERALLY keking you.

Its all the fault of old boomers. If you're a robot and you're thinking of going on a rampage. Dont shoot kids that will have a rough life ahead of them. Dont shoot minorities that are just functioning on animal instinct. Shoot up retirement homes, golf clubs, and town hall meetings. All places where old people that spent your inheritance end up congregating.

If you see an old man, slash his tyres, mug him, and just make life hell for these old people that sold our countries.
>>
>>24503438
What the fuck is going on in the bottom right of that pic? Did someone an hero?
>>
>>24504011
yes dubby, thats the point
>>24503970
this is new
>>24503515
I don't want them here, I'm asking robots
>>24503467
good call man
>>
File: diagonal feel.png (131 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
diagonal feel.png
131 KB, 633x758
>half of world population are women
>still no gf
>>
>>24503970
This is really good.
I was beginning to doubt this place.
Keep it up.
>>
>>24503970
Baby boomers aren't even that old yet.

The really old people (70+) aren't baby boomers.
>>
>>24503438
>Where are women?
Outside probably.
>>
I've never met any woman at all that impressed me in anything at all. Sometimes I wish I could turn my attraction to them off.
>>
Yes, but I didn't believe my psychiatrist when she told me one in ten people have social anxiety. Fuck you, bitch, I'm scared to leave my house and have no friends. Fucking stage fright isn't social anxiety, but of course people, especially women, love to pretend to have mental illnesses so they can be "unique."
>>
>be me at mcdonalds job
>making all the chicken products
>on with girl who's been there for years
>I've been there a month
>she in a bad mood
>being passive aggressive, not dong her job properly meaning i have to pick up her slack
>managers and co workers comforting her and shit
>telling me to work harder
>i get blame for shitty service

i've got shit going on in my life but i dont take it to work and unload it on others. I cant imagine the mentality that most women must have, if they fuck or spit their dummy out the arent told to man up, they have idiots queuing up to comfort them and there'll always be a man to clean up her mess.
>>
That is a good question. Sometimes I take public transport around the time that school ends, and I am stunned to see that the bus or train is half full of girls. But it seems the moment they are no longer forced by law to appear in public they disappear somewhere. Museums, galleries, libraries, are all sausage fests.
>>
>>24506434

Yeah man, when i was off college i went to museums, on organised bike rides, to the gym, galleries, nature walks etc i thought maybe i could meet a like minded girl but it was always men, I visited a roman fort near my house which is a museum and there was a group of girls leaving and they all giggled when they walked past me

I think it's sad how half of the human population is so much more uncultured than the other half
>>
>>24506287
Pretty poignant desu

Their minds are just rotted away by being constantly treated like this
>>
You people need to get your head out of your rectums, all the observations you make about women are tainted by your bias. There are lots of girls that go to museums or aquariums and have hobbies like everyone else. Just because someone doesn't want to touch your penis doesn't mean they don't exist.
>inb4 roastie defense force pls go
>>
File: 5h4ihj.jpg (741 KB, 2090x1440) Image search: [Google]
5h4ihj.jpg
741 KB, 2090x1440
>>24506815
INCORRECT, RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Femanons, What do you do all day?
>>
>>24506850
This is a generalization, there are idiots and intelligent members of each gender. The people claiming that girls are boorish children that have made no real contributions to the advancement of society, while themselves living in their parents house too scared to go outside are laughable. You think you are some superior cultural and intellectual juggernaut because you happen to have a penis like Vivaldi or Newton? You want some reason to feel better than the gender that has spurned you? The only reason girls can live the way they do is because of the thirst of desperate men, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
I feel like the opposite, probably because I'm a homosexual and men are the unattainable ones, to me
So many little people everywhere
>>
You don't notice the women that aren't attractive. Well, at least I don't. They basically don't exist because if a woman is not good for her hole than what is she good for?
>>
>>24507119
>This is a generalization, there are idiots and intelligent members of each gender.
typical dumbfuck statement with no informative content whatsoever, as if the frequency of idiots and intelligent people in two groups needs to be the same

>The people claiming that girls are boorish children that have made no real contributions to the advancement of society, while themselves living in their parents house too scared to go outside are laughable.
Nice ad hominem, too bad that doesn't change history and facts.

>The only reason girls can live the way they do is because of the thirst of desperate men, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
This is very true however, good job.
>>
>>24507119
>This is a generalization,

Typical normie/woman buzzword response to a professor with decades of training in their field saying something they don't like
>>
>>24507318
A fair assessment of my argument, I do so love to antagonize people online. So I cede that historically most of history's most notable humans were male. Ad hominem attack on their lifestyle aside, why should someone who has never accomplished anything of note be able to take pride in the accomplishments of someone just because they share a gender? That's just as bad as fans of a sports team saying ''we'' won a championship, they accomplished nothing.
>>
>>24507451
verily, quite apropos of indubitably
>>
>>24507417
It was a generalization, the question is weather it maters if it is or isn't in the context of the argument.
>>
>>24507451
>why should someone who has never accomplished anything of note be able to take pride in the accomplishments of someone just because they share a gender?
when did this come into play in the thread?
anyway, it's not about taking pride in someone's accomplishment, it's recognizing as a whole that you are part of something rather than something else, something preferable perhaps
also, you can just admire something without feeling like part of it
you can admire masculinity and the work of men knowing you haven't done much yourself, and I'd really really find it hard to find its opposite, femininity, more praiseworthy
>>
>>24507468
Fine " Ur wrong faggot" is that better?
>>
>>24507593
I can understand that. I don't find the traditional idea of femininity admirable either.
>>
>>24503970
Baby boomers are the ones that fucked our economy HARD. They are off retiring while the younger generation has to deal with their debt.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.