[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having a waifu be considered Idolatry? Are all waifufags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: waifufags.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
waifufags.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
Does having a waifu be considered Idolatry? Are all waifufags going to hell?
>>
>>24503142
yes all waifus are succubi/specters just with a different face
they will suck the life force out of every weeb and condemn them to hell
>>
When waifufags die they go to spend eternity with their waifu. This is why they fight every day: They know she watches over them, and want to make a good impression.
>>
>>24503142
I fucking hope they are.
>>
As I've said before, fucking you're waifu is better than having eternal life.
>>
>Does having a waifu be considered Idolatry?

I never thought of that but it might be true. Our culture is so judeo-christian, with almost no concept of religious animism that we probably don't even recognize it when we see it.

I guess it would depend to what extent you believe your waifu is "real."
>>
>>24503365

>you're waifu

Is a smarter phrase than it gets credit for. Your waifu is an extention of yourself- so you are waifu.
>>
>>24503493
That's pretty deep tbqh family
>>
Religion is idolatry.
>>
>>24503449
You're technically not worshipping the waifu as some deity, I've always assumed that having a waifu meant having a "pretend" 2d gf who you like to imagine having a life with.
>>
File: EWQ8CjP.jpg (137 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
EWQ8CjP.jpg
137 KB, 960x720
>>24504811

Maybe. They're treated more like spirits than objects of worship most of the time. But it gets into a grey area when your waifu starts "helping you improve" and you make shrines to her, etc. Or give offerings to her like in the OP or pic related. Then it gets a little closer to real idolatry.

Not that I have a problem with it. Kaffir4lyfe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.